Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 1:37 PM
Default WCIF Wilson (Don't Starve) hairstyle
Hey there fellow Simmers!

My Whimsyverse project - wherein I create every character I've ever RPed, written, or imagined, along with a bunch of characters across countless media and canons and populate an entire Sims universe with them, supplanting all the boring NPCs that I couldn't care less about that they usually choke into these games (incidentally, if anyone knows a good place to download additional worlds/neighborhoods so I can have more space to move Sims in, that would be awesome too) - continues. I've mostly been able to scratch by, creating characters by either finding the perfect modded hairstyle/clothing options or simply compromising where needed, but I've hit a bit of a stumbling block with Wilson, my favorite character from Don't Starve - in particular his very distinct hair.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...=20140724214518

Most of what I've found to compromise with has been too far off the mark and I've yet to find custom hair options that are any better after looking for like three hours. I'll pick up the search in the morning, but I thought, before I went to bed, that I'd send a shout out for help from you guys while I slept, just in case you've seen anything out there that would fit the bill. Any help would be appreciated, but I understand it's a pretty weird and specific request, so I won't be surprised if there's no help to be found.

Either way, any help would be great. Have a great night/morning(/early afternoon probably) and happy simming!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th May 2021 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BrilliantAzure
Hey there fellow Simmers!

My Whimsyverse project - wherein I create every character I've ever RPed, written, or imagined, along with a bunch of characters across countless media and canons and populate an entire Sims universe with them, supplanting all the boring NPCs that I couldn't care less about that they usually choke into these games (incidentally, if anyone knows a good place to download additional worlds/neighborhoods so I can have more space to move Sims in, that would be awesome too) - continues. I've mostly been able to scratch by, creating characters by either finding the perfect modded hairstyle/clothing options or simply compromising where needed, but I've hit a bit of a stumbling block with Wilson, my favorite character from Don't Starve - in particular his very distinct hair.

Most of what I've found to compromise with has been too far off the mark and I've yet to find custom hair options that are any better after looking for like three hours. I'll pick up the search in the morning, but I thought, before I went to bed, that I'd send a shout out for help from you guys while I slept, just in case you've seen anything out there that would fit the bill. Any help would be appreciated, but I understand it's a pretty weird and specific request, so I won't be surprised if there's no help to be found.

Either way, any help would be great. Have a great night/morning(/early afternoon probably) and happy simming!

Same! I also really want Wilson's hair in the Sims 4 but I don't think anyone's made it. I might learn how to make cc hair just to make this a reality