Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 9:47 AM Last edited by temptress : 15th Aug 2007 at 1:19 PM.
Default neon flamingo clone problem
can anyone flip horizontally the neon flamingo cause my clone is not working.

or fix my clone.

please help me ... im going crazy.

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  FlamingoD'NeonInvertido_ByTemptress.zip (75.4 KB, 10 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 2:16 PM
It looks to me like your problem isn't with the flamingo part so much as the wall shadow or light shadow behind it. This can be caused by the shadow/lighting alpha textures being too light, it can also I believe be caused if the shadow/lighting alpha textures are in the wrong format. Did you rotate those meshes? If so I'd recommend rotating them back and simply flipping the shadow/lighting textures horizontally.

www.parsimonious.org
Artists - Get your own Studio! Always be featured!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 10:30 PM
i used the mirror left-right in milkshape
Alchemist
#4 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 2:15 AM
Well, the Opacity for the wallshadow is wrong.

And I suspect that different methods were used to import the mesh and export it. UniMesh flips the X left-right coming and going, because OpenGL and the game use opposite orders. Using the SimPE Export or Import does not reverse X. Either way works fine, but when you mix the two you would get the direction reversed.

<* Wes *>

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 1:03 AM
I think is the cloning prosess ... i cloned another flamingo and didnt edit anything ( not import, not export nothing ) and in the game looks like that but in the original position ...

it doesnt matter anymore ... i removed everything except the neon and the brackets ... i doesnt have light ... but at least it glows ....

ps ... the recolors of the original flamingo dont have light either .....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 2:39 AM
that's the result ... not very bad ... i think ...

Screenshots