Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 7:58 PM
Default he he he HA HA HA!
what was the funniest thing that ever happened while playing zelda? i remember i was playing the ocarina of time. i was at kakariko village then i took all the cuccos and threw them all down the well.then i tossed in a bomb to make things interesting. the cuccos flew straight up the well and killed me :P
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 8:03 PM
WHOA! That's epic!!!! *wants to try that with young link* *evil laugh* hmm...I'd have to say screaming at the tv is the funniest thing i've done XD

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:16 AM
I love attacking the Cuccos! I used to always attack them, then try to outrun them on Epona at the ranch in OoT.

I love going into Hyrule Castle Town in TP as a wolf, and scaring all the townspeople. *evil laugh* I like to wander around the main square and see how many soldiers will follow me around until I do the spin attack and they run away screaming. Once I had at least 3 dozen.

Probably the funniest thing for anyone in my family was watching me scream and yell at the screen while I was trying to get through that annoyingly hard pit of trials in the Gerudo Desert in TP. I hated that part....But I eventually managed to pass it! :D

"When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes...spring!" -Fruits Basket
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:19 AM

Very nice!

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:20 PM
hm, how about being in the deku tree, trying to break the web on the floor, and killing myself three times before I figured it out? XD
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:24 PM

Well that is fail Ri! I think I actually landed on the platform in the basement and died before instead of landing in the water. :3 But maybe not I don't remember xD *tries to not remember killing Link and the heart wrenching screams he makes, and the panting*
ok i'll stop xD

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Scholar
#7 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sparrow_from_planet_astos
what was the funniest thing that ever happened while playing zelda? i remember i was playing the ocarina of time. i was at kakariko village then i took all the cuccos and threw them all down the well.then i tossed in a bomb to make things interesting. the cuccos flew straight up the well and killed me :P

That's awesome.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD