Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 6:25 PM
Default Fighting while pregnant?
As much as I want to, to this day I still have never had a female Monarch, Knight, or Spy, because not being able to engage in combat while pregnant, even if they've only been pregnant for all of five in game minutes, is mind bogglingly stupid and annoying.

I would remove this silly and irritating handicap myself, but I've pored over all of the game files and have not been able to find any ITUN files for sparring and duelling, so I cannot figure out how to do so myself. Has anyone else figured how to do so? Is there any mod out there that allows pregnant Sims to engage in combat?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 1:11 AM
I thought that was only in the last few hours of pregnancy?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
As much as I want to, to this day I still have never had a female Monarch, Knight, or Spy, because not being able to engage in combat while pregnant, even if they've only been pregnant for all of five in game minutes, is mind bogglingly stupid and annoying.

I would remove this silly and irritating handicap myself, but I've pored over all of the game files and have not been able to find any ITUN files for sparring and duelling, so I cannot figure out how to do so myself. Has anyone else figured how to do so? Is there any mod out there that allows pregnant Sims to engage in combat?

I don't know if Shimrod's mod which allows pregnant sims to use the training dummy would also allow them to engage in combat. Maybe you could try it out.