Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 10:58 PM
Default Colorable accessories
Hiya

I saw on cazyx's blog (which seems to be 'closed') she talked about colorable accessories. She said that TSWR's what she uses to do it. I followed what she said, but our english isn't that good, so I didn't understandit at all.

Quote:
i'm using TSR workshop for accessories hairs and modified the package with new GEOM's but kinda buggy because the textures it's using/packing too much or i'm missing something...

and you have to import the hair in .obj format and have to use extra low poly to not crash the workshop so you can modified it later try it i cant explain all since im not good at english lol and don't forget to browse/use your hairs textures some accessories are have a weird shadows but most are fine.

note on accessories mask is RGB 3 colors for 3 accs parts to recolorable/repatterns export samples textures from EA to see it and avoid the problems.

I'd be very grateful if someone could help me out.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hugs,
Savio

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it's run over by a car, you don't want it.