Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 9:26 PM
Default Pets Transparent??(Nrass)
So I got some Nrass modes like 'Master Controller',but recently when I go into CAS and pets my pets seem to be transparent. What I mean by "Transparent" is that theres like 2 pets inside of each other, but the one on the inside is normal and the other is transparent/3D Like.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 5:34 AM
help please
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 8:25 AM Last edited by flowr : 7th Jul 2017 at 8:25 AM. Reason: Spelling
Have you made sure that you downloaded the correct version of the core mod required for the current patch your game is on? For example, if you're on patch 1.69 you should download the correct corresponding files. Does quitting and re-entering CAS/A-Pet fix the transparency issue? Try clearing your cache files, the scriptCache, simCompositorCache, socialCache, and compositorCache and located in The Sims 3 folder in My Documents. Further explanation can be found in this wiki here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flowr
Have you made sure that you downloaded the correct version of the core mod required for the current patch your game is on? For example, if you're on patch 1.69 you should download the correct corresponding files. Does quitting and re-entering CAS/A-Pet fix the transparency issue? Try clearing your cache files, the scriptCache, simCompositorCache, socialCache, and compositorCache and located in The Sims 3 folder in My Documents. Further explanation can be found in this wiki here.

I'll try to clear the cahce, but most of my game is up to date