Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 10:23 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default Make Your Own Rabit Hole?
I have a village where i want to build a school,city hall and more that will fit in that village. The school and other stuff are too fancy looking and big for that village. How do i make a school for example? I changed the lot type to "Visitors Allowed" just like the other schools. I thought that there is a ball in BuyDebug that maks the school and other rabbitholes,but no...Can someone write how to make custom rabbit holes i don't quite get it?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 12:44 PM
Any type rabbithole rugs (or doors) shall do the trick; start here: http://modthesims.info/d/411270

or you can bury the rabbithole object in basement.

That are the simplest solutions.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 2:48 PM
In addition to the link @ElaineNualla provided here is some additional info for building custom RH's:
Where Can I Find Rabbit Hole Rugs? Further down on that page: also see Build your own Custom Rabbit Hole Careers building
Melissa Mel's RH Signes