Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 11:18 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default Editing family tree on dead sims?
I know about the nraas mod but i haven't seen that you can edit on dead sims. I need it because it's irritating that spouses split up when someone dies or both of them as if they're divorced while on ea families that isn't the case.When that happens in several generations the family tree looks like a mess. Any tips? That was bothering me since sims 2 and thank god there was insimenator or whatever the name was.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 2:22 AM
I don't see why the NRaas MC methods wouldn't work as long as the dead sims have enough of a presence in your game, that is, their remains are still there. Just tried MC > Sim > Intermediate > LTR by Category > Filtered to Type of Sim - Dead and got the usual relationship choices on a bunch of deceased sims. Same was true for MC > Sim > Advanced > Family > Add (Parent, Child, Sibling).

Not working on your end?