Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Ze panda, it's on yo' (Teenage, Young Adult or Adult) head!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,483 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 134,401 Views
Uploaded: 20th Jul 2011 at 10:05 PM
Updated: 15th Aug 2011 at 10:42 PM by dutch_1991
***Update 16 August 2011: There has been report of the hair crashing some people's games. Therefore I've addressed, dealt with the problem and uploaded a fixed version. You can find it in the Download section. If you already have the previous version installed, remove it from your Packages folder and move the new one in.

Update 25 July 2011: The hairstyle has been converted for males by Acornicus at their blog here: http://acornsims.blogspot.com/2011/...t-and-hair.html

Update 22 July 2011: Silly me! This was already enabled for teens to begin with! :3

Hi all,

This is my very first hair mesh, a mix and match and edition of a few base game hairstyles with a very simple ultimate purpose: to create Ellie Goulding's hairstyle and the panda hat she loves so much. This hair is also part of my grand Ellie Goulding project which includes the sim, clothing, posters and paintings. ***Links to the other items can be found in the Download tab, under the Multi-part Download section.

Aside from the mesh, the control map and hair texture are also custom, together with the hat texture of course. The hat contains two recolorable channels, which are all the panda details (ears, eyes and nose) and the rest of the hat.

Available for Teens, Young Adults and Adults.

Here are some shots of the hair from different angles:

Some color testing:

And what the hairstyle should look like on the Ellie Goulding sim, and also with some movements:

Polygon Counts:
LOD0 and 1: 5486
LOD2: 5198
LOD3: 160

Additional Credits:
Anyone on #create and the Creator Feedback Forum who has contributed in one way or another.

Creators of MilkShape 3D, QMesh, TSRW; and Delphy for CTU.

Ellie Goulding for being such a source of inspiration, and the awesome person that she is.