Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 9:04 PM
@ Nikijaye

Hiya, S3PE is a tool you need to install to be able to edit *.package files. You can find a download and pretty much anything else (tutorials, etc - you'll need them if you've never used it!) here: http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforu....php?board=19.0

Don't fret, it may look overwhelming but it really is not. Just make sure you have backup copies of your files once you start editing! :-)
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#27 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 2:33 PM
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by auntielynds
I've had this happen on several different occasions, usually can fix it by changing the title, and description, and re-exporting. I've never been able to figure out what causes this, and for some time, thought it was just a bad export, but recently, I helped another simmer with the same problem. She had an Island she wanted named St. Lucia. We changed the name several times, but always with the punctuation mark in the name. Finally we spelled the whole thing out, and low and behold, it worked.

Am I off base here thinking it could be the punctuation mark that caused this Issue? I remember I had the same problem with "Castle Keep, a Medieval Fiefdom". I took out the ", a Medieval Fiefdom", and it worked fine.

I know there's a good chance you will never see this, but on the off chance you do, thank you so much. 3.5 years later, this bit advice is still helping people. Or at least person.
Page 2 of 2