Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#15476 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 10:05 PM
Thank you Melynx, turns out it's because I actually added the "post title" instead of putting the chapter title in the main body of the text, so the post title went into the url when I changed it.

Haha, now all I have to do is write everything that happened
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#15477 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 11:09 PM
New chapter: 5.7: The legion

Just a bit more about Nedas work and relationship.
Test Subject
#15478 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 1:13 AM
I have my next update.

Chapter 1.2 - An Encounter

Hope you guys like it!
Lab Assistant
#15479 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 2:12 AM
I was going to complain about how having a full house is making my game so difficult to play. There's been a lot of freezing/lagging and just a lot of overcrowding and crashing.

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#15480 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keyneky
I was going to complain about how having a full house is making my game so difficult to play. There's been a lot of freezing/lagging and just a lot of overcrowding and crashing.

That sounds really ominous.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#15481 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 2:01 PM
An update!

Chapter 3.3: Because You're Mine

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Field Researcher
#15482 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 6:02 PM
I, too, have an update:

Chapter 3.13 - Don't Need A Ring

Call me Ann, or ConDre/condre.

_~...~_
Test Subject
#15483 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 7:32 PM
Wow. So...erm..I have just had to completely change my plot. I wish I could tell you but it's so far ahead of my blog that too many spoilers would be revealed.
I shall put it in a spoiler and hopefully keep the information vague enough to not give too much away.

Lab Assistant
#15484 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 3:48 PM
That sounds hilarious, Ekmidenisi! You should totally include that in the story XD

I've got another update, yay!
Gen 7 Ch 10: Smile
Scholar
Original Poster
#15485 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 10:21 PM
Goldbeard RLC Chapter 109: Summon Bees is posted.

Ekmidenisi, are you by chance playing without mods?
Test Subject
#15486 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 7:56 AM
yes I am NutsandDolts why?
Scholar
Original Poster
#15487 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 5:53 PM
Vanilla gameplay isn't super great for legacies. Most of your town will die to their own stupid.
Test Subject
#15488 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NutsAndDolts
Vanilla gameplay isn't super great for legacies. Most of your town will die to their own stupid.

so some sort of story progression mod? or controller mod?
Scholar
Original Poster
#15489 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 6:35 PM
It's been so long I forget what mod does what, but you might want to look around Twallan's NRaas mods site. Personally I use Story Progression, Overwatch, MasterController, DebugEnabler, Tempest, Relativity, Decensor, Register, Hybrid, Animator and Traffic. Probably ErrorTrap too. Traveler seems useful as well, though I don't have that installed. It sounds like a lot of mods, but the game gets unplayable quickly without at least the mods that catch errors.

I remember I was determined to play forever without mods, right up until my streets filled with invisible parked taxis and the lag was too intense to get through a single sim day.
Instructor
#15490 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 6:54 PM
I think out of the mods Becky listed, StoryProgression is the one that would help with the problem you experienced, Ekmidenisi. I actually had the same exact thing you described happen to me several times. I started out slow installing NRaas mods, and SP was the first one I installed. I stopped having that issue once I installed it.

Lab Assistant
#15491 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 7:12 PM
Definitely get Traveler if you're planning on, well, traveling. Wouldn't do it without that mod anymore--there's too much that can go wrong.
Test Subject
#15492 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 7:44 AM
thank you guys. I shall install it before I next play.
I am going to be posting and playing at weekends. I have found myself unusually tired when I get home from work this week so don't feel like writing much lol
Lab Assistant
#15493 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 12:09 PM
I think for starters you should be fine with just StoryProgression, ErrorTrap, Overwatch and MasterController. Those are the ones that help the game run smoothly and fix a lot of issues. All of the mods Becky/NutsAndDolts listed are useful, but some of them are mostly there to customize your gameplay experience, which might be a lot to take in if you haven't played with mods before. You can always add more later when the need arises.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15494 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 3:00 PM
Field Researcher
#15495 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 3:04 AM
Just posted a chapter: Chapter 8.12 "Blaze of Glory"

Scholar
#15496 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 11:13 AM
I have another update, Chapter 2.12
Field Researcher
#15497 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 4:05 PM
Please tell me you all have seen the selfie f*ck-up picture?! This game makes me so happy sometimes... xD

Welp here's a quick one!

1.14 Too Much Family Time
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Lab Assistant
#15498 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 5:22 PM
Hey, I'm back with my brand new virgin PC Now I can finally read all the updates while installing 2938749 EPs (oh boy I did not remember the complete installation process to be so long) and then grab the most important mods and CC I can't live without. Although it'll be a while until my CC folder is as big as it used to be
Scholar
Original Poster
#15499 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 9:26 PM
Goldbeard RLC Chapter 111: Other Ways is posted.

Welcome back, Nocriel!
Instructor
#15500 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 1:41 AM
I'm so glad you got a new computer, Nocriel! :D

I also have an update:
2.19. Inverse Probability Flux

I'm sorry I'm still so behind on legacies. It's taking me a lot longer to read than normal because I've had so much grading to do. But I have almost a month off coming up, so I'll def catch up over my break! :D

Page 620 of 676