Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 1:59 PM
They have the audacity to create those over-the-top walks, but there's no majestic Severus Snape glide-stride? *Mouse sobs.* It seems my true simself is never meant to be!

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#27 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 12:18 AM
The walk styles aren't anything I'm losing sleep over. I'd use some of them, but I can just as easily see myself setting a reasonable number of Sims to have "normal" style...especially if we (eventually) have some sort of Sim editor like SimPE with which we can adjust Townies.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Scholar
#28 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 12:18 AM Last edited by A.G.Doren : 14th Jun 2014 at 2:09 AM.
I kinda like the walks. they did something like this in Urbs and it was funny. Still I understand about stuff getting old in the sims.

Check out my simblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tbssimblr

Click the link, you know you want to. ;)
Forum Resident
#29 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 12:46 AM
I like the walks, I hope more will be added though - there doesn't seem enough. I can definitely see myself using the snooty(?) one. The feminine one is nice as well, hopefully the default walk looks good.

I also hope we can use the feminine walk for our male sims as well.
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 8:38 AM
I really like the walking styles! It kinda reminds me of Sims 2.
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 11:08 PM
do you think there's gonna be just a basic walk? like with no special style. Because like you said, I'm not liking the whole customized walk idea. Maybe it'll be better than I'm imagining.. who knows :p
Forum Resident
#32 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 12:25 AM
There is a default walk at the top of the options, the video didn't show it in motion though. We only saw the other walk styles.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 5:32 AM
I don't like them, but I don't despise them. But I agree, if they are gonna put them in, they better put a good selection because it will look weird having 3 sisms walking the same way, and then another 4 also doing another and so forth.
Page 2 of 2