Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 7:38 AM
If pools aren't going to be in the base game (a scenario that's pretty likely, considering we have yet to see anything remotely resembling a pool), then how about The Sims 4: Pool Party (or perhaps The Sims 4: Wet 'N Wild)? Features could include:

-The ability to make pools of different depths (it's always bothered me that previous games don't allow you to make deep pools, wading pools, or even the basic shallow-end/deep-end configuration that most real life pools have without using cheats)

-The ability to make zero-entry pools (if they were able to make swimable oceans way way back in Bon Voyage, they can certainly make zero-entry pools for TS4!)

-Pool Steps (ACTUAL pool steps, that is. Not those awful so-called ones they gave us in TS3!)

-Water Slides (and I don't mean the type that came with TS2 Seasons!)

-Pool toys (such as inner tubes, beach balls, pool noodles, diving rings or sticks, etc.)

-Flippers, goggles, snorkels, life jackets, and other wearable pool accessories

-The ability for toddlers to use the pool, whether by placed in an inner tube or just being held by an older sim (why they've never included that is beyond me!)

-A lifeguard career for teens

-Swimming lessons and swim teams for children (and perhaps also teens for the latter)

-Various aquatic-based classes (water aerobics, water safety, etc.) for different age groups. Perhaps teen and older sims could also have the option to be an instructor for the classes
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 3:18 PM
I'd really like a Seasons/Weather expansion that really expands the gameplay of seasons and weather by having a bit more disaster inducing weather. Give me floods, 40 nights of rain, snow storms, wildfires, twisters, seriously, weather has always augmented the gameplay (I love the rain and snow) and to really bring a sense of reality with a touch of cartoony chaos that has always fit the Sims, we really need natural disasters, or at least weather that impedes the lives of Sims.

Makes them use their damn Emotions to work out of that.
Test Subject
#78 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 3:43 PM
Well, it'd be great if they had these... I'm perfectly fine with expansions. Goodness knows how much more my pc can handle if all of these are to be in the base game. Plus the chaos my ideas would ensue if they really get realized (hoping here)

New ones
Taste (I'm horrible with names too)
Whole range of recipes
More ingredients and quality
More methods to produce the ingredients
Ways to create, maintain knives etc.

Psychology (I honestly think that this would be a great expansion pack with the new theme on emotions and the way they are expressed)
Disorders that sims might get from possible risks stated in the APA, the symptoms portrayed by the sims who have them.
Degrees, Masters, PhD choices sims can choose to take to get into the respective areas of professions.
Range of treatments/scans/interviews/surveys offered, choices sims have to take when they are on the job as a psychiatrist to get bonus experience or major repercussions that might endanger their job and reputation.

Medical (Mainly inspired by the idea i had for psychology)
Illnesses, injuries that sims might get (e.g. having the vending machine fall on you would NOT get you killed, but might have serious injuries that requires you to be brought to the hospital -- no rabbit hole please--)
Degrees, Masters, PhD again.
Range of treatments/scans/tests offered. Again, the player has to choose which is the effective one for bonus experience with the major repercussions.

Old
Education
I have no idea how the education is like in Sims 4 or whether it is going to be changed.
I just hope that Elementary, Middle, High (boarding school or not) would cease to be rabbit holes and that we could actually see how sims interact with their peers and teachers in school.
The forming of cliques, bullying, choices taken to hopefully deal or prevent bullying, club activities that the player can actively participate in. (imagine being able to see our sim actually learn how to tie the knot or learn the handshake as a scout, go for camp. or even watching our sims learn ballet moves and perform on stage while receiving their award.)
The sim having to navigate to classes within the same building, going to the cafeteria with friends together and getting food.
And keeping all the university aspects from sims 3, just adding in module selections/ lecture time slots that sims can choose from within the degree.
And adding in higher education (after meeting requirements - work experience / good gpa / recommendations / interview) towards Masters / PhD

World Adventure
Don't ever take this away from the sims franchise. PLEASE
More countries.
Plus the countries must reflect what the country is mostly known for, and that new professions / degree choices to be introduced because of it.
The FOOD. Whether the country is known for this kind of coffee or this kind of bread or street food. Something that could only be found in one country and not the other would be great.
Tourist Attractions. 'Cause if I can't go to a particular tourist attraction when i'm in a country, at the very least my sims should get to go.

Into The Future
Make it in to "Travel through time"
Incorporate the past, present, future. And make it possible for the past/future to go to the present.
Imagine seeing a dinosaur strolling through the streets when your sims is grabbing the newspaper on the 2nd day after moving in.

Supernatural
Instead of the classic supernaturals that was in sims 3,
the humans could actually start growing powers of their own due to exposure to supernaturals that are around them.
Having headaches, vomiting, fever while undergoing the changes.
Maybe make the power related to the most frequent mood that they feel the most?(Violent powers for sims who are furious most of the time)

Fashion
Sims actually having to change clothes (and underwear) every single day.
Getting to see them pick out the clothes from a walk in wardrobe or dresser and choose accessories that match.
Changes in hairstyle. So everyone starts of with unstyled limp hair of a certain color. Then they can sit in front of a dresser and tie their hair up or style.
Make up is applied after waking up and showering. Sims actually have to brush teeth / wash hands and face after going to the loo or they'll gross themselves out
Sims having to teach or help their infants/toddlers to brush their teeth / wash their hands and face etc.
Towel dry after shower. Wearing of bath robes before going into the wardrobe to change.

I probably could go on but i should stop or I wouldn't know when I'd actually post this.
Scholar
#79 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 5:56 PM
"Expansion" should be reserved for things that completely change the core game.

An urban expansion should be able to handle buildings that have multiple households and businesses and make careers more involved.
An education expansion should let me go to college in a homeworld and go for as little as an associate's or as much as a PhD, and give me challenging jobs to use my degree.
A fame expansion should let me experience the rise (and fall, if I want to) of an athlete/actor/musician/"socialite".
A business expansion should let me take a little shop and turn it into a multi-billion-Simoleon corporation.
A travel expansion should make the regions feel bigger, with multiple neighborhoods so we can have both the idyllic village and the wilderness, or maybe a modern city.
A magic expansion should make the supernatural people truly dangerous.

Seasons and pets should really be base game, but if they must be expansions, inclement weather and more exotic pets respectively should be included.

For things that don't stretch the core game (extra careers, new themes and settings), we would have stuff packs that should be cheaper than full-on expansions.

And since now we seem to have two relationship meters (romantic and friendly), one of these expansion packs should make it three (attraction/impression/activity). If Hot Date added an extra relationship meter way back when...

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Field Researcher
#80 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:19 PM
The Sims 4: Second Amendment... hell yes.
Alchemist
#81 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:31 PM
Yeah it would be really cool to have an EP that only focused on fashion, you could have fashion shows, you got a big upgrade with clothing for your sims, you can create new clothes (well, premades but lots of them and not only 5-20), careers in the fashion industry and you can also attend fashion competitions.

We have still not seen a farming EP, but with all that farm stuff in the Store I suspect we will get it someday. Superstar would also be nice to have, but I want one that is really '' old Hollywood '' and not '' welcome to Bridgeport let's go to a nightclub and be a celebrity ''. It would also be cool to instead of having a Pets EP we would get an Animals EP, not only would we get dogs, cats and horses, we would get animals such as tigers, lions, giraffes, koalas, dolphins etc and you would be able to open your own zoo.
Test Subject
#82 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 10:27 PM
A new Ep based on the Game of thrones TV series. A New Version of the Sims Medieval as EP
With Medieval stuff,

Lab Assistant
#83 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 6:40 AM
The Sims 4: Legacy
New objects: Time machines, period costumes, period furniture, etc.
New worlds: Use the time machines to explore countless periods through history, from the stone age to the distant future, with versions of the town for each period!
New lot types: Hunting grounds, tavern, hangout, space station, etc.
New life state: Witch
New careers: Time traveler, period specific professions
New play style: Hop from time period to time period with every generation and watch the town evolve!

The Sims 4: Pets
New objects: Pet supplies, pet-themed stuff for sims, mosquito repellent
New world: A Victorian style town with some farms and a dog park
New lot types: Dog park, equestrian club, unicorn garden
New life state: Flying unicorn
New careers: Animal trainer, veterinarian
Bonus: If The Sims 4: Legacy is installed, horse drawn carriages will be available

The Sims 4: Vacation
New objects: Destination specific clothes and furniture, pyramids and related items
New worlds: Travel to exciting destinations like Egypt, China, France, Hawaii, The Canadian Rockies, and use the new create-a-destination tool to make your own vacation spots
New lot types: Hotel, tourist attraction, pyramid
New life state: mummy
New careers: Tour guide, adventurer, hula dancer, hotel receptionist

The Sims 4: Emergency
New objects: Hospital furniture, useable wheelchairs
New world: Sunshine Valley, a beautiful world full of clinics and hospitals
New lot type: Clinic
New life state: Fairy
New careers: Doctor, ambulance driver, therapist

The Sims 4: University
New objects: Classroom and dorm objects
New world: The university!
New lot types: Dorms, sororities, fraternities, etc.
New life state: Alien
New career: Professor
Bonus: If The Sims 4: Emergency is installed, sims can earn a medical degree

The Sims 4: Seasons
New objects: Beach objects, holiday decorations, costumes, festival stuff
New world: A large town with a beach and a forest
New lot types: Festival grounds, sledding hills
New life state: Plantsim
New career: Reporter

The Sims 4: Up All Night
New objects: Bars, disco balls, DJ booths, nightclub clothing
New world: A big city with plenty of beaches and nightclubs
New lot types: Theatre, nightclub, dance club, bar
New life state: Vampire
New careers: Actor, musician, bartender, agent
Bonus: If The Sims 4: Legacy is installed, taverns will be completely redesigned

Plenty more ideas where those came from. Are you reading this, EA?

May your plumbob glow ever green.
Instructor
#84 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 11:22 AM
I'm fine with the expansion pack ideas we got in the survey, with the following changes: Unite Weather and Disasters with Seasons, The Scene with Rise to fame, and kick off the Crime and Justice EP and replace it with an OFB one. The remaining two EPs could be used to fill what's missing in the game, or just experiment with some fresh ideas.
Forum Resident
#85 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 6:41 PM
If they include vampires again (they probably will eventually), I really want there to be a Vampire Slayer profession so I can finally make that Buffy Summers sim I've always wanted.

I think it would be cool having my sim go to the graveyards or clubs every night looking for vampires to slay.
Alchemist
#86 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WooHoo31
If they include vampires again (they probably will eventually), I really want there to be a Vampire Slayer profession so I can finally make that Buffy Summers sim I've always wanted.

I think it would be cool having my sim go to the graveyards or clubs every night looking for vampires to slay.

I love you right now.
Forum Resident
#87 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim
I love you right now.

Considering your avatar, I always knew you would if I let my secret out.
Test Subject
#88 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 8:02 PM
I would love to see the sims 4 supernatural! Only I would like to have 'real' wolves. I mean that your sim can change in a full wolf, or that you can choose if your sim is going to change in a 'full' wolf or man-wolf. I'm sorry for the bad englisch! :D
Test Subject
#89 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 8:04 PM
It also would be great that if you have two family's in different towns that they can visit each other. :D
Page 4 of 4