Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 4:09 AM
Default WCIF rabbithole shells
university and late night apartment have shells unlock but i can not found the shells for the other rabbitholes i pretty sure i seen the simburger and townlife school as shells as well. can some1 give me a link if u know.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 8:54 AM
Never really seen them. However, you can definitely use the Rabbit Hole Doors or rugs found on this site and through Nraas, respectively.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 5:48 AM
EA has not put them in a consistent spot. Some are in build mode under the community tab. Some are in the collection group that comes with each EP or SP. Some may even be in buydebug. Also, you can save a rabbit hole to the bin in edit town and then place it in another world.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 5:10 PM
In debug i see the shells for apartment not the others which is stupid cafeteria lot is basically for opening the rabbitholes of bistro and diners yet no way to use the shells of the rabbitholes not even build pieces.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 5:14 PM
I am not entirely sure what you are actually looking for. The Simburger and the TLS school are both in the community objects section in Edit Town. But they are not shells they are full rabbithole buildings. So, are you looking for these rabbitholes converted to shells?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 2:25 PM
Found them i wanted to see if i can scoop out the rabbithole and use the outside shell. The school i seen someone just made it look opened but adding a open spot before u enter the rabbithole. Anyways The student union uses a shell and then is built in the inside and that what i do for the other rabbitholes or try i was thinking maybe i can clone the shell but i think if i look inside the files for the student union it drop me hints.