Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 10:05 AM
Default WCIF these kinds of accessories for adult men?
Hi guys I'm looking for a few things for my AM sims but haven't found anything so far, I hope i described them well enough.
  • A pair of wristbands or bracelets/cuffs that are for both wrists and are really big and chunky
  • triple or double hoop earrings for the left ear. I downloaded a few i could find but i'm looking for ones that rest in the middle of the ear and not the lobe because the sim i'm making has plugs, so they overlap
  • a short jacket as an accessory that works for males, preferably short enough that it only reaches the waist but im okay with it at the hip. Just not trenchcoats or etc.
  • A choker/collar/neckbrace? that covers MOST, if not all, of the neck. I need one with a tassel hanging from the middle of it but at this point I'd be okay with just the biggest choker available and work with what I got. Everything I've found so far is too thin.

Please and thank you!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 1:00 PM
I'd definitely have a look around here. http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...owAll=1&u=75835
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 4:28 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 2:46 AM
Thank you for the links!
However, I'm looking for non-spiked collars, something that's just a smooth band around the neck but is very wide... the alpha editable choker sounds good but does it allow me to make it much wider?

Also, i just found a pair of "bunched cuffs" by generalzoi here that fits exactly what i want! :D

Still waiting to hear if anyone knows where i can find the jacket and middle-ear hoop earrings!