Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Children can care for their lil' siblings

by TheSweetSimmer Posted 19th Aug 2018 at 1:20 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2022 at 4:15 PM by TheSweetSimmer

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Imagine Wonderfully!
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#51 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michela1390
Hi this I intended, please help me

I don't understand what you said, please post a picture.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 2:49 PM
Sorry I'm not very practical with posting pictures, here it is
Screenshots
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#53 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 2:58 PM
Sorry I'm not very practical with posting pictures, here it is

Hmm, that seems very strange...the only thing I can think of is that before, I made idles for the toddler, but the toddlers would always float around like that, they should use EA's and be with the child properly, I'll look into it in a bit.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 3:17 PM
Really thanks
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 3:17 PM
Perhaps with an update, thanks again
Test Subject
#56 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 6:09 PM
For some reason I can't open this file, though I've had no problems with other rar files. Any ideas?
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#57 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loveshobbits
For some reason I can't open this file, though I've had no problems with other rar files. Any ideas?

Do you have the latest update of WinRar?

Test Subject
#58 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
Do you have the latest update of WinRar?
Thanks for the reply. I use 7-zip and I download another zar file from MTS and had no problems opening it,
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#59 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 11:05 PM
Thanks for the reply. I use 7-zip and I download another zar file from MTS and had no problems opening it,

Hmh, try opening it will WinRAR then, but do you have the latest version? Some other people said the same problem, but they got a newer version of WinRAR because I packed it in a new version of it.

Test Subject
#60 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 11:37 PM
Hmh, try opening it will WinRAR then, but do you have the latest version? Some other people said the same problem, but they got a newer version of WinRAR because I packed it in a new version of it.
I don't have WinRAR at all, just 7-zip. Is it a free download?
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#61 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 11:57 PM
I don't have WinRAR at all, just 7-zip. Is it a free download?

Yes, but it's it's a type of program that asks you to buy it after a certain amount of time, but you won't have to pay anything, if a message comes up asking you to pay for the program or to remove it from your computer just ignore it and carry on what you were doing.

Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 1:09 AM
Yes, but it's it's a type of program that asks you to buy it after a certain amount of time, but you won't have to pay anything, if a message comes up asking you to pay for the program or to remove it from your computer just ignore it and carry on what you were doing.
Thank you for all your help. I updated 7-zip and was able to open the file. Thanks again! Great mod!
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#63 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 1:31 AM
Thank you for all your help. I updated 7-zip and was able to open the file. Thanks again! Great mod!

You're welcome, usually updating either WinRAR or 7-zip will do the trick, just like it helped other people

Instructor
#64 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 10:13 PM
I just had a quick question, is this mod supposed to enable children holding infants? It has in my game but the child gets all stretchy when picking up the baby. Plus just a little note is that toddlers get stretched out when using a public toilet stall and end up going through the wall. It doesn't bother me but I wasn't sure if you were aware. Still, this mod is completely fantastic, thanks again for your work!!

Edit: I just remembered that the toddler toilet use comes with your OTHER mod so not relevant to this one, aha, sorry about that!
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#65 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eronel
I just had a quick question, is this mod supposed to enable children holding infants? It has in my game but the child gets all stretchy when picking up the baby. Plus just a little note is that toddlers get stretched out when using a public toilet stall and end up going through the wall. It doesn't bother me but I wasn't sure if you were aware. Still, this mod is completely fantastic, thanks again for your work!!

Edit: I just remembered that the toddler toilet use comes with your OTHER mod so not relevant to this one, aha, sorry about that!

Ah, yes I know that children can pick up infants, I didn't realize at the time, but I do now. It's probably because in the script it enabled children to pick up toddlers and babies, but it might also be a peek at a mod I'll be working on soon or later

Lab Assistant
#66 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 1:45 PM
Please update it
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 4:16 PM
Please update it

To what, exactly? The last patch for sims3 came out four years ago. This mod came out a month ago.

Living high contrast
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#68 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 5:19 PM
Please update it

Sorry Michela, it isn't that easy to update a mod and get rid of all the problems, some can be fixed, but I still can't understand why your game works like that with my mod.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 11:00 PM
Awsome!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 12:28 PM
I don't know what to do, maybe it can be a glitch or a mod that conflict with this
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#71 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 3:17 PM
I don't know what to do, maybe it can be a glitch or a mod that conflict with this

Maybe, do you have any mods that affect interactions between an adult and toddler when they are held? What game version do you have again?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 1:13 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 1:30 PM
I don't know what mod can conflict with this
I have the 1.67 version
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#74 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 10:43 PM
I don't know what mod can conflict with this
I have the 1.67 version
It might be the game version then, I did say it might work with other versions, but not entirely sure. Try updating your game and see if it works. If not then it might be a mod conflicting. Also delete your cache files from your Sims 3 folder located im your documents. If none of this works, I'll try making a special version with new toddler idles, since the location of the toddler seems like it's the height of when an adult picks them up. I can't do anything about it right now though, because I'm on vacation for 2 weeks. I hope for the best for you, good luck

Lab Assistant
#75 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 1:23 PM
Unfortunately I can't update the game because it is cracked maybe I can try to do the 50/50 method to see if a mod could conflict with others
Thanks for the suggestions, in case I'm waiting for your special version, thanks
Page 3 of 5