Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pink Panther Project - Teen Bedroom Set by RainNCandy

by Rainncandy Posted 19th Jan 2008 at 8:03 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:23 PM by Rainncandy

151 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Scholar
Original Poster
#51 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 7:37 AM Last edited by Rainncandy : 27th Jan 2008 at 7:49 AM.
Thanks so much everyone. I'm really glad you like the set. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Quote: Originally posted by SeluXereZ
It is not my style, but much admire the work he has done to make all objects. So congratulations on your hard work.

Thank you. Yes, I'm sure that Pink Panther is not everyone's "cup of tea", but for those that it is, I'm glad you like it and will enjoy it.

By the way, I'm a FEMALE, not a male, lol. My name is Brandy.

Quote: Originally posted by PegasusDiana
Great set, took forever to get the whole thing. Going to the different sites. Having to register with one. Service unavailable. That's why I normally don't download the sets. Took me months to get all of the Simstones. But it was worth the effort today. Thank you!

I'm sorry about that. I went back and including something like a "collection file" for each section, so that anyone can download ONE file for each section, and then just go and download the meshes of the objects that weren't allowed to be included. The file for each section is in all caps, so it should be easy to spot. So all you have to do is download one file for each section and then the meshes that aren't included. That should make everything easier now.

Also, there was an error with the bed texture file, but it is now fixed.

Quote: Originally posted by DiamondPrincess
Are there no ends to your talent??? Apparently not! Girrrrl you have really outdone yourself this time This must have taken you forever! This is excellent We are soooo not worthy of this..... Thank you

Thank you, Diamond! Yes, it took quite awhile to finish - 3 months. But I'm glad I was able to finish it. And, yes, you are all worthy of it. I was so happy to do it, and I'm glad that you are others do indeed like it. Thank you and everyone else!!
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 8:39 AM
Hi Brandy, though many people have already said these words, but I have to repeat these: YOU AND YOUR WORKS ARE JUST AMAZING!!!!

I was not a Pink Panther lover, but now I love him so much, becoz of these amazing items!!
Scholar
#53 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 8:45 AM
<--speechless as well. Okay maybe not. Rain, you've completely outdone yourself with this set, it's incredible and unlike anything i've seen. It's PERFECT and it's PINK PANTHER!!! Kudos on your feature, it's well well well deserved. You're creations make me happy inside..

BRAVO!!!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 9:09 AM
It's amazing! Only my Q- doesn't work so I can't go through it to download all the files one by one
Scholar
Original Poster
#55 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 10:08 AM Last edited by Rainncandy : 27th Jan 2008 at 10:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by AmyMercury1
It's amazing! Only my Q- doesn't work so I can't go through it to download all the files one by one

Yes, you can. I posted in the first section that I now included a single file in each section that consists of ALL of the files of that section. For instance, the first section is named "Main Bedroom Objects - Part 1". Look for that same file name in that section, and that file consists of ALL of the files for that section so you won't have to download each file separately.

Thanks, again, everyone!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 12:06 PM
Ahh the pinkness has blinded my evil eyes! LOL
congrats on an amazing project!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Theorist
#57 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 1:55 PM
Dum, Dum, Dum, Dum, Dumdum da dum, Da dum, Da dum, da dum, da dum, da dum a d(reverb)wlyaaaaam na da da na dum da, Dum, dum, da, dum, Dylum, Da da dum da dum da dnyad-dnyad-dnyad-dnyad da Dummmmmm

OR, if you have no idea what that meens, Its the themetune thats being going round in my head for the last 20min looking at this AMZEING thead

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 4:22 PM
I remember watching Pink Panther with Mr. Magoo eons ago. This is a wonderful masterpiece.
Test Subject
#59 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 4:30 PM
Great set! This must have taken hours and hours, thanks for taking the time! My teen simmies will love it.
Test Subject
#60 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 7:14 PM
Oh my gosh. This is freaking awesome!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you!!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 10:55 PM
(honeynutcows here :D)
i cant belive it took me so long to realise this was up i've been checking your page since you previewed it at simfinity,i love it sooo much esp the game board it deserved the feature so much congrats.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 3:00 AM
Wheee, congrats on the feature Brandy, you totally deserve it! This set ROCKS!

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Scholar
Original Poster
#63 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 3:06 AM Last edited by Rainncandy : 28th Jan 2008 at 10:32 AM.
Thanks everybody! I'm "tickled pink" that you like the set, lol. I so greatly appreciate your nice comments! Thanks a lot!

And, honeynutcows, I'm surprised you didn't realize it was up either, lol. Thanks so much, and yeah, the gameboard is one of my favs of the set. Wow, it took a long time to be made!

Thank you, Free! That was really nice of you to say.
Test Subject
#64 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 5:53 AM
This is amazing!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 7:16 AM
:O!!!! *is speechless* fav cartoon here
Instructor
#66 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 8:47 AM
Darling, what can I say? ... Last week I've told you that you would surely have been featured!!! ... I am always right!
Test Subject
#67 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 10:17 AM
WOW it'a amazing!Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
Original Poster
#68 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vaalyah
Darling, what can I say? ... Last week I've told you that you would surely have been featured!!! ... I am always right!

Thanks, Vaalyah, for your accurate prediction, lol.

And, thanks, once again, EVERYBODY!!
Theorist
#69 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 12:05 PM
Thank you
Instructor
#70 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 3:15 PM
whooo! :breathless: boy did i feel clusterf***ed when i saw how much this set contained! until i saw that you had made 1 file with everything in it for each set. this must have taken FOREVER to do, and to upload as well! congrats on the feature, it deserves it about six more times (at least )!
Test Subject
#71 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 6:53 PM
Just Amazing Congratulations on an awesome set
Test Subject
#72 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 9:59 PM
OMG You don't understand how grateful I am for this set!!! I am completely obsessed with the Pink Panther!!! Ahhh!!! THANK YOOOOOU!!!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 1:09 AM
I love the set....but this whole things goes a little deeper then "Pink Panther"

You have created/put together all the meshes to create any combination of an outstanding teen bedroom. Which simply dilights me.

Such creativity,
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 1:52 AM
Thank you so much for creating this set! I'm not or wasn't into pink panther since i was young but this is really done so well that I couldn't resist! I already have it in my game and my sim seems to love it lol. Actually, I have a teen female and 2 younger boys and I have news for them lol, they are gonna have to like pink cuz I like it so much they are going to have a pink room lol.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 2:16 AM
This is fan-tas-tic!!! By the way, what about the Pink Panther deco statue? Have you uploaded it, too? Under which item?
Thanks soo much for sharing you won-der-ful work!!!!
Vicky
Page 3 of 7