Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3360 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2035 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 45 of 135
Field Researcher
#1101 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by penceyiero
I wanted to try out the time cheat, i only had it go back about 30 minutes in time game and it did but it acted like 1-3 whole days skipped and my sims moodlets were a mess and it acted as if one of them had gone and came back from work, then one went into labor when she wasn't supposed to
had to reset, i didn't think to save beforehand but luckily i wasn't playing very long
i accidentally posted this as a Post Thanks whoops

That's because it goes to the next day at the time you select. It doesn't go backwards.

Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
You cannot change time to the past. So when you changed it to 3am it's actually 3am of the next day.
I do plan to make Sims' needs stay the same after you changed time tho.

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1102 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 10:06 PM
This has been a game changing cheat and helps a bunch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1103 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 1:48 PM
some bugs in new option, change time! vampires burns on night for example
Test Subject
#1104 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 3:33 PM
I can confirm the latest version works with toddler patch and Vampires expansion.
Mad Poster
#1105 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cah3ms
some bugs in new option, change time! vampires burns on night for example

That isn't being caused by any mod, that's a new EA game goof. Deaderpool will have that fixed in an upcoming version of MC Command Center, but it's really an EA thing they need to work on more.

@Airianna could probably tell you more about it.
Scholar
#1106 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Morphar : 2nd Feb 2017 at 9:47 PM.
New update from EA:
Update: 02/02/2017 – PC Version 1.27.80.1020 / Mac Version 1.27.80.1220TE]

Lots of changes of the UI might take a while for weerbesu to fix this time:

Quote:
Upon your next load, you will be met with a new, but hopefully familiar looking, Main Menu. The summary of changes being:
Continue (the big play button), other than a location shift, functions exactly as it did
New Game and Load Game have come down from their hidden corner, and are now found alongside the Continue button.
Adding a household to an existing save is located on the Map view screen in the lower right
The upper right menus have been simplified to only include Gallery and the Options menu
And the lower left contains all the information you might want regarding packs.

Edit:
Misstake by me. The UI changes was mostly to the start page. This mod works as it is so far.
Instructor
#1107 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
That isn't being caused by any mod, that's a new EA game goof. Deaderpool will have that fixed in an upcoming version of MC Command Center, but it's really an EA thing they need to work on more.

@Airianna could probably tell you more about it.

The cheat, you just play as Celeb (resetting points, don't have to play as celeb, but is easier to choose the powers again after reseting if you do play as celeb), and not even needing to cheat, just have him use his bar, fix the Drought of reconfiguration drink, and drink it, that will reset his stat points... *does need ingredients tho*

The cheat is
1) sims.get_sim_id_by_name Celeb'sFullName
2) bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40961 Celeb'sID true

the Sim ID, is a very long number... I was unable to copy and paste it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1108 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 12:25 AM
I love this mod, its one that I can't play without having. Thanks for such a great mod!!
Test Subject
#1109 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 2:48 AM
Thank you for this great mod! Do you have any plans on updating your other mods? This is the only mod that I've seen you update for version 1.26 (that I use anyway).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1110 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 3:16 AM
I've said it before, but I'm saying it again. THANK YOU! Especially from ALL storytellers everywhere. This new time change will benefit us more than you can ever know. <3 Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1111 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 8:26 AM
Weerbesu I just wanted to point out the although the same questions/problems are asked time and time again, or you always remain patient and helpful. You take time to answer everybody. You are truly an exceptional person. Thank you again, for always updating this mod and being so quick to do so. The UI Cheats Extension is by far my favorite!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#1112 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 10:50 AM
Hopefully all is still fine after the new patch 1.27.80.1020
Instructor
#1113 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
New update from EA:
Update: 02/02/2017 – PC Version 1.27.80.1020 / Mac Version 1.27.80.1220TE]

Lots of changes of the UI might take a while for weerbesu to fix this time:

Edit:
Misstake by me. The UI changes was mostly to the start page. This mod works as it is so far.

good to know. I do like the new startup page and I'm so glad that they finally fixed the " lip/voice/sync" problem. That sure was a massive bug!
Test Subject
#1114 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 1:39 PM
I think this mod is bugging with the Get to Work careers since the new update, but I could be wrong.
It isn't showing the tasks while actively joining them with work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1115 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 4:01 PM
Omg, thank you for letting me starve unwanted sims on command haha
Lab Assistant
#1116 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shinaa
I think this mod is bugging with the Get to Work careers since the new update, but I could be wrong.
It isn't showing the tasks while actively joining them with work.

Don't think it's this mod. I have it (and the new update) and was playing the Scientist career earlier today and tasks appeared just fine.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#1117 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 12:24 AM Last edited by daluved1 : 4th Feb 2017 at 4:50 AM.
Hello,

I'm having a weird bug where none of the cheats work when typed into the console. This happened right after the February patch.

ETA - After removing this mod, I was able to get console cheats to work again.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#1118 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 5:14 AM
Putting your mod without the script: it works
I do it now according to the guidelines
Thanks
Field Researcher
#1119 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by c zwijsen
Putting your mod without the script: it works
I do it now according to the guidelines
Thanks

At this time, the script file only includes the time cheat, so it can be easily left out if you don't want that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1120 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 10:52 AM
help me!! notification 'BLank" after install UI Cheats Extension v1.8. how fix? im newbie

sims 4 version: 1.25.136.1020
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1121 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 5:10 PM
Perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1122 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 1:02 PM
Excellent TS4 mod! :D Thank you for making this and sharing it!
Mad Poster
#1123 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 1:52 AM
Thanks to the poster that stated the mod is usable just take out the script mod out. Thank goodness, got my precious back.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#1124 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Thanks to the poster that stated the mod is usable just take out the script mod out. Thank goodness, got my precious back.

Yes I too took the script out (don't need it) and it works just fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1125 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 4:06 PM
Awesome mod, thank you!
Page 45 of 135