Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#751 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Moonstream27
Heheh I was enjoying playing up the creepy "triplets" until the two twins aged up

I used the color wheel for my founder's blue hair and, as you can see, it's carrying on to the next generations.

As a tip: I've noticed if you're four kids in and none of the kids have either trait (hair OR eyes) then the chances of getting an heir from that mate are pretty slim...had to breakup my third generation heir and start over with another guy with less dominant traits, I was sad until I finally got an heir! (both men made it into the family cemetary though)

Okay that's really helpful, thanks a lot!!! :}.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#752 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 7:59 AM
Join usssssssssss....

*TRIES TO LEAVE* RUUUUUUUN, THEY'RE TRAPPING ME HERE!!! HELP PLZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooh cookies....
Field Researcher
#753 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 11:43 AM
As a tip: I've noticed if you're four kids in and none of the kids have either trait (hair OR eyes) then the chances of getting an heir from that mate are pretty slim...had to breakup my third generation heir and start over with another guy with less dominant traits, I was sad until I finally got an heir! (both men made it into the family cemetary though)

Well my founder had 11 kids with Christopher Steel, and 6 were nearly heirs (3 out of 4 requirements).
Also I was doing 5 pregnancies with a guy and if I didn't get an heir I would move on. So yeah 11 kids from 5 pregnancies.
Anywho I moved on to Leighton Sekemoto, Had 2 pregnancies and 5 kids before I got an heir.

I used pregnancies because each kid has a separate roll on what genes they'll get. Try having multiples, seeing as identical multiples are very rare you'll be more likely to get an heir. In my PGC I had 3 heirs come from quads. I've also had (in 3 generations) 5 set of twins, 2 set of triplets, 5 set of quads and none of these multiples have had identical genes. So go for multiples, sure it'll be hard to raise them properly, but you'll likely get an heir quicker.

And with sims there is not dominant and recessive genes, its all pure chance, though if you want a higher chance of getting hair from parents/grandparents use the No mutated hair/eye colour by KittyCarey. It gets rid of that random hair colour that pops up when it shouldn't.

Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway - Robert Downey Jr

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? - Captain Jack Sparrow
Lab Assistant
#754 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 6:01 PM
my sims have the most fab names *cough cough* baseball & basketball *cough cough*
Lab Assistant
#755 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XoxBElieveXox
my sims have the most fab names *cough cough* baseball & basketball *cough cough*

Yeah I'm kicking myself for naming my fifth generation heir "Elfred" because I was sick of coming up with decent "E" names...then he turned out to be the heir *facepalm*
Lab Assistant
#756 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 11:10 PM
Default Sixth Generation
I decided to introduce vampires in the fifth generation, so my fifth generation heir Elfred is a vampire. Ironically, having all the time in the simverse to have an heir he got one with his first wife!

Sixth Generation:

Felicity Hemingway (blue eyes) (human)
Frederick Hemingway (blue eyes) (human)
Frank Hemingway (heir!) (vampire)

Family portrait (from left to right: Heir Frank, Felicity, Elfred, and Frederick)
Lab Assistant
#757 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 3:26 AM
Default My heir is now a teen. She gained the trait dislikes children
They will say the names on the photo (im posting this because i had a mini birthday party for the heir) also Baseball & Basketball aged up today but pooh who cares about them right now t-t beyonce is now gonna be the cook of the house im gonna lock up the others in our small bathroom while she cooks (omg speaking of food the bathrooms were filled (we have 4) and Angel went in the kitchen and took a sponge bath while people not in the bathrooms are hungry and no one walks in t-t
Screenshots
Test Subject
#758 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 11:47 AM
They will say the names on the photo (im posting this because i had a mini birthday party for the heir) also Baseball & Basketball aged up today but pooh who cares about them right now t-t beyonce is now gonna be the cook of the house im gonna lock up the others in our small bathroom while she cooks (omg speaking of food the bathrooms were filled (we have 4) and Angel went in the kitchen and took a sponge bath while people not in the bathrooms are hungry and no one walks in t-t

I've been having the best luck in my challenge lol. Just completed second generation, generation one took 2 kids and generation two took ONE lol
Lab Assistant
#759 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BubblesSims
I've been having the best luck in my challenge lol. Just completed second generation, generation one took 2 kids and generation two took ONE lol
maybe gen 3 will take 3
Test Subject
#760 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 8:59 PM
Seeing all of this makes me wanna go back to mine...I wanna get to the 4th gen and I can, but I'm still on the third...
Test Subject
#761 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 9:55 PM
maybe gen 3 will take 3

WHOOOO KNOOOWWWSSSS
Lab Assistant
#762 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 3:26 AM
Beyonce (My heiress) had three kids with this man that she married that started flirting with her mom. (yes she's a young adult) The kid's are: Cindy, Connor & Chase (the pictures should be in that order too) (and Baseball got a warning today when she has total free will saying she need more social or else she and Basketball will be taken away)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#763 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 8:39 AM
Beyonce (My heiress) had three kids with this man that she married that started flirting with her mom. (yes she's a young adult) The kid's are: Cindy, Connor & Chase (the pictures should be in that order too) (and Baseball got a warning today when she has total free will saying she need more social or else she and Basketball will be taken away)

I finally feel your pain, Fourth gen took fifteen kids but after doing the 100 baby challenge, I'm used to this kind of thang lol
Lab Assistant
#764 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 7:14 PM
Cindy got A green eye colour but not the green
Lab Assistant
#765 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 11:21 PM
My heiress Beyonce had 2 more kids but this time with Connor Frio, the kids both got her eyes and dont got her hair. Welcome into the world Christopher & Christine Madness (but sad thing is Beyonce's mom Angel lives no more and they hate eachother)
Lab Assistant
#766 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 3:01 AM
My heiress Beyonce had 2 more kids but this time with Connor Frio, the kids both got her eyes and dont got her hair. Welcome into the world Christopher & Christine Madness (but sad thing is Beyonce's mom Angel lives no more and they hate eachother)

Looks like it's gonna be another big generation for you! Still working on my 7th generation...no heir yet and his wifey is about to age up to elder...he's a vampire though so plenty more time.
Lab Assistant
#767 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 7:15 AM
Looks like it's gonna be another big generation for you! Still working on my 7th generation...no heir yet and his wifey is about to age up to elder...he's a vampire though so plenty more time.
the thing is... mine's pregnant & there's only 1 spot in the house so to let you know whatever the gender is... is sharing a room with a) Cindy & Christine or b) Christopher (i just made a new house for then 4 bed 1 bath. one bedroom has enough space for 3 beds & a hamper) can't wait to see whos the lucky one to get the bathroom first. beyonce... i feel bad for her... she has a son named Connor & is married to a guy named Connor
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#768 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 2:50 AM
the thing is... mine's pregnant & there's only 1 spot in the house so to let you know whatever the gender is... is sharing a room with a) Cindy & Christine or b) Christopher (i just made a new house for then 4 bed 1 bath. one bedroom has enough space for 3 beds & a hamper) can't wait to see whos the lucky one to get the bathroom first. beyonce... i feel bad for her... she has a son named Connor & is married to a guy named Connor

I built the 6th generation heir a small house conducive to easily raising a few kids...it's getting tight
Lab Assistant
#769 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 4:07 AM
Welcome to my game baby 6 of gen 2 (3rd girl of gen 2) Carys! (named after my friend i'm lucky to have 3 friends with C names) Carys got Beyonce's eye's & Beyonce's dad's hair. need to keep trying right now i have 6 kids the same age (child) but soon the oldest 3 will be teen's) (notice all Connor Frio's kids have Beyonce's eye's)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#770 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 6:35 AM
Got lazy and didn't update for a month, but I have been playing my family on and off, just not much.
Full update is HERE
Family tree is HERE

Quick update on kids and stuff if you don't want to read the full update.

Flora and Fauna came home from boarding school and are now teenagers.
http://i.imgur.com/SlKRBYFl.jpg?1http://i.imgur.com/W45Crdh.jpg?1
Flora's on the top, Fauna's on the bottom.
They were both kicked out of the house and now live together in a cute little house.

Aphrodite had baby number 8 and 9
http://i.imgur.com/1twwpuM.jpg?1http://i.imgur.com/zquYVMj.jpg?1
Infinity is the boy on the top and Eternity is the girl on the bottom, no heir yet...
Lab Assistant
#771 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 10madi01
Got lazy and didn't update for a month, but I have been playing my family on and off, just not much.
Full update is HERE
Family tree is HERE

They were both kicked out of the house and now live together in a cute little house.

Infinity is the boy on the top and Eternity is the girl on the bottom, no heir yet...

Awesome i like it!
Lab Assistant
#772 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 10madi01
Full update is HERE
Family tree is HERE

I love their ears! Good luck getting an heir!
Lab Assistant
#773 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 11:53 PM
Default Getting a heir is to much to ask for.,
the next 3 baby's (triplets) (7-9) are G-B-G and the last girl really i was hopeful.. Meet; Caelie - Black haired, Carl - Boy, & Cali - Purple haired
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#774 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 2:43 AM
I FINALLY have a 7th generation heir! I'll take some pictures once I can get all 15 kids together...
Lab Assistant
#775 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 3:02 AM
I FINALLY have a 7th generation heir! I'll take some pictures once I can get all 15 kids together...
once your done you should stay and watch me.....
Page 31 of 46