Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 7:37 PM
Default Missing EA distant terrains?
I tried to look for an answer for this but couldn't find it... in CAW I only have the vacation locale distant terrains (China, France and Egypt) and one which I think is Bridgeport, but I can't find the base game one, Sunset Valley, or those from Generations, Ambitions, Showtime and I can't remember if there was a new home town in World Adventures (and maybe Generations didn't have one either?)...

I checked all the world objects in case they had a different name but couldn't find anything. Mind you, it might be under my nose and I'm not seeing it?

Help greatly appreciated!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 8:58 PM
As I recall, Ii extracted them with S3pe.
Retired
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 9:14 PM
They are all there, they just have non-intuitive names. The ones I actually know are listed here: http://cawtool.wikia.com/wiki/Aligning_Distant_Terrain

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 10:22 PM
Oh, thanks!!! I'll look again,, I thought I had clicked on every single item but I must have missed something.

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 6:17 PM
If you use SC03 and from the Tools Menu, Search for Distant it will show you each expansion pack's (that you have installed) distant terrain which you can extract then import into S3PE .