Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 11:35 AM
Default Problem with LianaSims3 mesh
I uploaded this mesh http://www.lianasims3.net/pmesh.php?id=2 on my new creation. I don't know why but i always have shoes texture on her neck. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Sorry for my bad english.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 12:52 PM
Looks like a UV mapping problem - maybe the neck area is mapped onto the shoes part of the texture.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 1:06 PM
Do you know how to fix it ?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 9:50 PM
I looked into it, and Liana made all those meshes for a really old version of TSRW. When you import them in a recent version, the UV map is flipped upside down. If you use Milkshape you can try importing the meshes and using Cat's UV Flip tool. I tried but it still needed some adjustment.

I'm working on .obj conversion for the new version of Mesh Toolkit - give me a day or two and I'll add in an option to flip the UV. This has happened with other meshes too.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 11:03 AM
Ok! Thank you very much!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#6 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 11:50 PM
Okay, I added a tab to modify obj meshes - both renaming mesh groups and flipping the UV. Download the attached Toolkit program, extract everything into a new folder, and run MeshToolKit.exe. The last tab will let you select an obj mesh. Check the option to flip the UV, leave the Vertical flip option checked and the Horizontal flip option unchecked, and save the obj mesh. Do this for both of Liana's meshes. Then import the modified objs in TSRW. This should fix your texturing problem.

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MeshToolKit_1_4_7_0.zip (291.6 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 12:23 AM
Thank you again. You're amazing! :D