Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 1:22 AM Last edited by NinjaTessa : 24th Nov 2014 at 2:58 AM.
Default Abc, Ltw
This is an idea I though up when I noticed I kept letting my sims have the same LTW and goals. I made this so that you can experience literally everything the game has to offer.

RULES

If the name & description didn't give you a clue, this challenge revolves are LTW's (Life Time Wishes) and the alphabetical order. The basic idea is that you have to complete every LTW in the game, in alpahbetical order. In order for this to work, the heir(ess)'s (leader of the current generation) partner's LTW won't count in this challenge.

Starting with the first generation, pick the LTW that comes first alphabetically. (I don't know the name of the button you click to view them like that, sorry.) The first generation doesn't count (your heir), but this applies for all the rest after this: The first three of the heirs and spares traits have to be randomized, to give it a little twist. The next generation will have the next LTW in alphabetical order, and it goes on until you've completed all of them.

Lifespan should be on normal. If you want, you can age the babies up after one day. (Babies are so boring!)

All mods that don't affect LTW's are allowed!

If you don't complete a LTW before the heir dies, GAME OVER, or a spare can complete the same LTW for them if they haven't been moved out.

GAME OVER if you skip an LTW.

Double heirship is allowed if you can't pick a favourite.

Pick the biggest lot in the world you're playing in. You cannot move from this lot.

No mood cheats (make needs static), or money cheats!

NOTE

This challenge will go on for a long time. So keep that noted! It's definitely going to keep you occupied when you're bored with Sims 3 in general.

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
— The Doctor, Season 2, Episode 2
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 1:37 AM
Core mods are allowed, (Nraas and Awesomemod)

Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 9:54 AM
This seems like an interesting challenge, I may try when I get bored of the family I'm playing.
Quick question, though: Some of the LTW's like Turn The Town and Greener Gardens require the sim to be a life state other than human, does it matter if they're born that way or can we use elixers to turn them once we decide who's going to be heir?

“You don’t need religion to have morals. If you can’t determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.”
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mychelle1212
This seems like an interesting challenge, I may try when I get bored of the family I'm playing.
Quick question, though: Some of the LTW's like Turn The Town and Greener Gardens require the sim to be a life state other than human, does it matter if they're born that way or can we use elixers to turn them once we decide who's going to be heir?

Yes, they can be turned with a bite or an elixir once you chose who the heir is.

Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 2:51 AM
This is a cool idea I am going to try it, I am sooooo bored with Sims right now. Do legacy rules apply or can we be free to do what ever? You never said no cheats, lol
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dianediva
This is a cool idea I am going to try it, I am sooooo bored with Sims right now. Do legacy rules apply or can we be free to do what ever? You never said no cheats, lol

By the way a cool idea would be that you just have to stay in one lot even if the rest of the legacy rules don't apply
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dianediva
By the way a cool idea would be that you just have to stay in one lot even if the rest of the legacy rules don't apply

Thank you for bringing that to my attention that I didn't add no cheats! I'll add it, same with the one lot like a legacy challenge idea.

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 3:25 PM
Wow, this is a unique challenge! I've noticed I haven't used certain traits or LTW's before. I'm definitely going to try this.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 11:04 PM
Def gonna try this, i constantly use the same LTW's, so this will be fun! Also, I dont usually use the bad teraits like evil or hot headed, but they get what they get, right? lol this is gonna be awesome!!!<3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueMoonSimmer
Def gonna try this, i constantly use the same LTW's, so this will be fun! Also, I dont usually use the bad teraits like evil or hot headed, but they get what they get, right? lol this is gonna be awesome!!!<3

Thanks! I usually use the same LTW's and it's gotten boring, so I am in the process of doing this challenge. I noticed that about me, too, how I don't use 'bad' traits. Now, even in my normal family I give them at least one bad trait. I find it makes them quirky!