Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 6:03 PM
Default Custom food issue
*awkwardly makes seven-hundred-billionth post about this after realizing Modding Discussion is the forum that makes most sense to put this in*

Hello! I made a thread in the Creator Feedback forum, but seems to me that it makes a whole lot more sense to put this issue in Modding Discussion. Pardon me for cluttering the forums! Hopefully somebody can help me here, though.

I'm trying to create a custom cereal, as to get myself familiar with custom food creation, but I've run into an issue. When my file is in my Downloads folder, my Sims act funny. To elaborate, they are constantly resetting, and they have limited Sim-to-Sim interactions available. My Sims actually can't finish preparing the custom cereal I've created, because they keep resetting in the process! Even when there is no presence of the cereal on the lot, they reset and have limited interactions. I do have a few mods and custom objects/clothing installed, but I don't believe they'd cause any conflicts. I may be incorrect, though.

I'm really not sure how to fix my package! I would like to learn how to make custom food, but this issue is getting in the way. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree