Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

[H]ouse M.D. - The man himself!!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,344 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 194,955 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 18th Mar 2009 at 1:55 AM
Updated: 5th Aug 2010 at 6:27 PM by mistyblue4
Before I say anything else, I just want to give my biggest thanks, love, hugs and bunch of sparkly ponies (I'll send those in the mail) to the wonderful guys from Creator Feedback Forum! They were so helpful, very patient and encouraging, and without them I would never be able to finish this. HP, Rapsheba, Callistra, Vera Marina, Wicked Poppies, and everyone else who took the time to leave feedback - THANK YOU!

House was a pain in a butt, I struggled for weeks trying to re-create him, it really drove me insane. He has a such a hard face to sim, and I knew that when I started the project, I just really wanted Hugh in my game! And now I have 70 Hugh Lauries, all slightly different, running around my test neighborhood. So, yeah...be careful what you wish for

Aaaanyway...It was a lot of fun, and I've learned some cool new things along the way. I hope you guys will like him, and put him in your game to "chew on other Sims for being idiots" (as Raps said ). I know Hugh's one of those people who are hard to re-create in game, not only because of their unique features, but because of the fact that most of their charm comes from their personality...But I hope some of RealHugh's charisma rubbed off on my little pixel version

House wouldn't be House without his cane, so I've made a "b*tchin" (as House would say ) recolor of the cane by Rose. You will need the mesh, it's under Downloads -> Magic -> page 12.

Special credit goes to HP's tutorial on editing faces in Milkshape. It helped a lot with some things non-editable with BodyShop.

Thank you all, and have fun!!

Custom Content by Me:
- Hugh Laurie
- Brows
- Stubble
- Forehead blush
- eye makeup
- LipChasm
- Wrinkles3
- B*tchin cane
- Hair recolor
- Shirt recolor

Custom Content Included:
- Eyes by La_Exotique
- Teeth, Eyebags, Lashes by Rensim
- Eyebags 1 by Rensim
- Eyebags 2 by Rensim
- Nose Bulb 2 by Rensim
- Layerable Mouth Corner by D.Eclipse
- Sclera by Anva
- wrinkles - middle age by Simenroute
- eyebags by Onah
- Nose Sides by Rensim
- Lips by AtomicSpaceKitty
- Hollow of the Cheek by AtomicSpaceKitty
- forehead puckers by Onah
- Blush by Louis
- Eyebags by Corvidophile
- nose glow by Navetsea
- Nose blush by Simple Life
- Eyeshadow by Louis
- Skintone by Selzi

Additional Credits:
Thanks to SimPe, Milkshape, all of the creators and MTS2!!