Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Elizabeth Báthory: The Blood Countess

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 375 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 63,053 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 2nd Nov 2009 at 9:37 PM

The story below is true. I did not make it up.

Elizabeth Báthory was a Hungarian countess who lived during the 1500’s. Around the age of 15 she became the wife of Ferenc Nádasdy as the result of an arranged marriage. She had 5 children, two of which died young. The remaining 3 where raised by a nanny (then known as a governess). In 1604 her husband died from wounds he received in battle.
On December 30, 1610, Countess Elizabeth Báthory and four of her servants where arrested when an investigator for the king found numerous imprisoned, wounded, and dead women in her castle. Later it was estimated that the official number of victims was around 650 to 700 girls. Testimonies (mostly from the survivors and servants) painted a horrific picture. The girls she lured to her castle where subjected to molestation, experimental surgery, freezing, starving, beating, and burning of the hands, face, and genitals. She also enjoyed biting the flesh off of her victims. However, the thing Elizabeth Báthory is most infamous for is bathing in and drinking the blood of the virgin girls she murdered. The murders were said to have spanned 20 years, from 1590 (before her husband died) to 1610.

Her four servants where put on trial, and sentenced to death for their part in the crimes. However, due to her status as a Countess, Elizabeth was never put on trial for her monstrous acts. Her punishment was to live the rest of her days bricked a room within her own home. She died there August 21, 1614, at the age of 54. Báthory’s diaries still exist today, and are kept in the Budapest state archives.
Some people say that she bathed in the blood of virgins because she thought it helped her retain her youth. However, as no testimony was ever found in the records to support this claim, it seems that this part of the story is mealy an embellishment on the already gruesome tale. Some make the argument that she was a vampire. There are also theories that she was possessed by demonic forces, and even a witch.
I don’t believe that she was ever possessed, or a vampire, or that she thought that the blood made her younger...... I truly believe that she was just one crazy, sick, twisted, sadistic bitch on a power trip. But, you have to admit..... She does have one hell of a story, and you can be sure no one will ever, ever forget her. After all, she cemented her place in history with the blood of over 600 virgin girls. With a story that rivals “Vlad III: The Impairer” (AKA: Dracula himself), it’s no wonder that she has been ‘affectionately’ named “Elizabeth Báthory: The Blood Countess”.

I did not intend for my sim to look exactly like the real woman. Yes, I did want to use some of her features, but to be quite honest, Elizabeth Báthory wasn’t that pretty. And also, when it comes to my way of thinking, villains should be somewhat attractive. Yes, they may do horrible, horrible things, but they look damn good in the process. Hehehe….. So, I took some of her general features, and made them into a slightly more attractive monster than the real woman was. Báthory had a longish face, pronounced nose, thin arched eyebrows, a narrow head with a round chin, and smaller lips. I imagined her to be vain, self consumed, and dominating. Also, for some reason, I kept picturing the step-mother from “Cinderella”, because she was an evil stuck-up bitch too, but without all the serial-killing stuff. And, from a distance, she kind of looks like Alyssa Milano…… But I’ll let you be the judge….. Mainly I wanted her to look evil, and I personally think she has that “I want to bathe in your blood” look, so I think I was successful. Oh, and just in case you were worried, no sim where harmed when taking the pictures… hehehe….

Ok, so for her to have the hair from the pics, you must have AL installed. If you don’t, she’ll just use another maxis hair until you change it manually. The dress, by Sherahbim, can be found here. The jewelry from the pic is from Allaboutstyle, and can be found here. Everything else from the pics comes with the sim. The skintone is a slight variation of HP’s amazing “Idolatry of Flesh”, and the boobs are borrowed from Stefan’s skintone that he uses on his celeb sims.

Enjoy!!!!

Custom Content by Me:
- E. Bathory Sim
- Bruno Eyeshadow Recolor
- Eyelashes
- Blush
- HP/Stefan Skin Mix

Custom Content Included:
- Brows by Rensim
- Blackish Brown Eyes by Bruno
- Red Lipstick by Bruno
- Nosemasks by sironasims