Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Game of Thrones :: Tywin Lannister

by billielith Posted 24th Dec 2017 at 2:50 PM - Updated 25th Jun 2023 at 5:45 PM by billielith

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Forum Resident
#26 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by billielith
Thank you very much, you are too kind.
I don't think I will sim any musician soon, but I plan on finishing a sim of the american actor Jack Nicholson. I started making his sim a long time ago, and I have new tools and more experience now.
Hum..Jack Nickolson sometimes has a very slizzy look in his eyes. I remember that from this movie can't remember the name where he's a sort of an odd character and as he approaches the female he makes remarks which heart her feelings without him actually meaning to. Anyway, good luck and I think you'll do a good job as i've seen your work. Visit me at sexysims 2 and see what you think of my work on the new bodyshape if you want.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 8:11 PM
Oh my god, you did it, and he looks so gorgeous!! Just wonderful!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by telefen
Hum..Jack Nickolson sometimes has a very slizzy look in his eyes. I remember that from this movie can't remember the name where he's a sort of an odd character and as he approaches the female he makes remarks which heart her feelings without him actually meaning to. Anyway, good luck and I think you'll do a good job as i've seen your work. Visit me at sexysims 2 and see what you think of my work on the new bodyshape if you want.

For the moment I am working on a sim from the Walking Dead series, but when I am at Jack I'll tell you, if you want. You can come to the feedback forum and help me get him right.

Quote: Originally posted by Rebellina
Oh my god, you did it, and he looks so gorgeous!! Just wonderful!!

Thanks so much! :D

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 10:45 PM
Wow!
He looks just like him, very good job!

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#30 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 4:36 PM
congratulations on the feature!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 12:15 AM Last edited by billielith : 20th Nov 2018 at 9:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by kentuckyfriedsims
He looks just like him, very good job!

Quote: Originally posted by d4RE
congratulations on the feature!

Thanks so much! I think Mr. Dance deserves this for his soooo amazing work with Tywin. He gave him some EMOTIONS. And, I am glad I got him right. We deserve Tywin in our game! :D

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 6:25 PM
Wow. what a great job. Thank you for working so hard to make him just right.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grannyof13
Wow. what a great job. Thank you for working so hard to make him just right.

Thanks Dear, it's truly a work of love. I sincerely admire the work of Mr. Charles Dance on this character. Also, Tywin reminds me of someone I knew who I loved greatly. She was a complicated elderly person, angry, misunderstood, just like him. Yet when I was alone with her, it was just like Tywin with Arya.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 9:32 PM
He looks awesome!
Page 2 of 2