Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 9:52 PM Last edited by LadySteele2 : 5th Sep 2014 at 5:25 PM.
Last of the supernaturals(supernatural needed)
After years of being hunted and killed the supernaturals in Moonlight falls have disappeared.But one Fairy ,witch ,vampire and werewolf have managed to survive together.Now they must bring back the supernaturals of MoonLight Falls .

Hi this is my first challenge ,I have actually just started this challenge so if you find any problems just tell me and I will fix them
STEP 1
Delete ALL households that have supernatural sims! (yours are the ONLY ones!)
here is some help on who to delete
-MacDuff
-Van Gould
-Wolff
-Roommates Supernatural household(that is the name ,obvious really and if you not sure it has a ghost girl)
-Goodfellow
-Singh
-Hoppcraft
-Rodgers
-Roommates Vegan
(you might want to write these down or print this challenge )
2.Delete the school(Your child will have to die if they do go to school as they are supernaturalso or even if they are not they know the family secret (sorry )

STEP 2

1.Create a household with four YA in .Two have to be male the other two female.There has to be a fairy ,werewolf ,vampire and witch.You can make them look how you want but I will tell you two specific traits each must have.
FAIRY: gatherer,green thumb or Green thumb/Gatherer and social butterfly
WITCH: Genius ,natural Cook or Gatherer and Artistic
WEREWOLF:Gatherer ,Dog person or Gatherer and Angler
VAMPIRE:Night owl ,Irresistible or Night owl and Flirty
Make sure their LTW are related to what supernatural they are e.g.
A werewolf might Have their LTW as Leader of the pack or a fairy as Greener gardens or Magical Make over.
TAKE YOUR TIME HERE IN CAS!!! I really don't care how your Sims look as long as you like them!
2.Build a house on a lot (you are only allowed to use cheats for this part)
3.Make sure there is a garden with different fruits and vegetables and a pond ,you can make another garden with flowers and whatever else you want for fun .

Now can't have a challenge without rules now can we?

RULES
1.The garden with food is the only place you can get food and the pond too( use testingcheatsenabled true to go to produce and fish , to plant food and spawn fish.)
2.One male and female must get married and the other male and female must get married.The first born of each couple must be the type of supernatural the mother is ,example
Werewolf father and fairy mother - baby must be fairy
Fairy father and werewolf mother - baby must be werewolf
et cetera
3. These are the only places you are allowed to go-
Fae Ray Arboretum
4.You are not allowed to go to other community lots.
5.On full moons werewolves can leave to hunt .
6.You are allowed to meet people in Fae Ray Arboretum
7.After building the house NO MORE CHEATING
8.From 1st generation on they must marry a human that you will have to change into Any supernatural afterwards or the other couple's child but then on ONLY human.
9. When the 1st Gen on YA must have Three of these'survival' traits that will help them survive:
Green Thumb
Angler
Genius
Artistic
Gatherer
Family Orientated
Natural Cook
Disciplined
Athletic
Light sleeper

Only ONE of these 'death' traits :
Clumsy
Absent-minded
Loser
Loner
Grumpy
Insane
Neurotic
Unlucky
Unstable
Dislikes children
10.From 2nd gen on if anyone has more then one 'death trait they MUST be killed (I get so attached but for the good of the family )
11.Non-supernaturals born are like the maids BUT are to still be treated good(no being mean on purpose ! They can also look after the food garden but are not allowed to leave the lot except going to the arboretum)
12.No jobs! Painting ,gardening ,writing ,sculpting inventing et cetera are always a good way to earn money.
13 All witches must max witch skills and alchemy
All Fairies must max gardening and cooking
All werewolves must max athletic skill
All vampires must max an instrument

OTHER

-If a human you marry or a ex is not changed to a super natural or killed the challenge ends
-Reach ten or if you want twenty (though I doubt someone will want to play that long!)
-If a Founder dies of anything but old age you lose.
-Fail rule 13 or one from 13 you must kill the Sims who did not succeed if the whole Gen is killed you lose.
-Break any rule either kill any sim or you lose.

Again Any questions ask me or game play problems tell me!
Comments and Feedback welcome!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 8:11 PM
It isn`t hard if you use the alchemy station tho.
Scholar
#3 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 12:59 PM
Nice challenge, I do like it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 2:49 PM
I know . I made this challenge because it is something that popped into my head.Though I hope you do enjoy it , thanks for the that bit of info though,appreciate it!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 12:33 AM
I love the idea of this challenge! Definitely going to play it when I have time! Thanks for the post, I really appreciate it. 😄😄
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 5:21 AM
Wow, nice challenge. Can I use freerealestate at first, and is it okay to give them 'EPIC' or 'long' life spans?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th May 2015 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Minianaa
Wow, nice challenge. Can I use freerealestate at first, and is it okay to give them 'EPIC' or 'long' life spans?
yes you can.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st May 2015 at 8:36 PM
fairies already have greenthumb, so its pointless to give them the trait
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 11:04 AM
this is great! supernatural was my first ep, and now (2 years later) i rarely play with it. now i have a very good reason. great challenge!
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 11:12 AM
Hey, so I was wondering cuz its kinda confusing in the rules but after the 1st gen do i change the humans INTO supernaturals or do i keep them human? Also can i loose the rule where the baby always has to be the same supernatural as the mom because then it would be like all of 2 supernatural types which doesnt really help the supernatural community. Thats just my opinion. Really cool challenge though, would be glad if you reply!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Minianaa

yes
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by justineschluter
Hey, so I was wondering cuz its kinda confusing in the rules but after the 1st gen do i change the humans INTO supernaturals or do i keep them human? Also can i loose the rule where the baby always has to be the same supernatural as the mom because then it would be like all of 2 supernatural types which doesnt really help the supernatural community. That's just my opinion. Really cool challenge though, would be glad if you reply!

sorry i haven't been on and ages . and humans should be turned into any supernatural to keep the secret and the rule I made that to decide the next heir of that family. so you don"t kill them they just don't become eligible for the heir title but may still have kids. hope this helped!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eggythesimmer1234
fairies already have greenthumb, so its pointless to give them the trait

well it gives them an extra boost.