Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#26 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 2:37 AM
any progress?
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#27 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 12:12 PM
I'm afraid not really. I've put some time into it and tried several things, but the legs continue to look like they're breaking apart at the joints when sitting or in any other non-standing position. I don't really understand why.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#28 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 1:22 PM
Here's what I'm talking about. This was after reshaping the dog mesh to fit the pony shape and auto-assigning bones, then manually assigning the feet to get rid of the extra toe bones. Maybe a lot of tweaking at the joints would help, but I really don't have time to get into that kind of detail, plus it would probably be easier to do in Blender than Milkshape. Maybe dog animations just won't work well with this shape.

If anything I've made it worse. I'm afraid I've done all I can, but if I think of anything else to try I'll let you know. The package is attached in case it's of any use to you. Sorry!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  PonyDogTest.zip (1.03 MB, 15 downloads) - View custom content

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Banned
Original Poster
#29 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 10:50 PM
well, you tried, and that's all I could ask for. thank you for putting so much work into it, I really appreciate your time and help.
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 9:33 PM
I love it, and I think she's super adorable, and even with the glitching you're seeing I would be over the moon to have the little pony around my sim...<3
Page 2 of 2