Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 8:20 AM
Default Sad News involving Reclaim Your Game (Saraswati)
Kathleen Lynch (Saraswati) of Reclaim Your Game has passed away.

http://www.reclaimyourgame.com/cont...-Kathleen-Lynch

Reclaim Your Game (originally Simmers Against SecuROM) provided important information about Securom v. 7. Eventually, the site branched out beyond Sims 2, including other games that had this form of DRM. I know that people were extremely helpful there when I had questions about Securom v. 7 back in the day, and Saraswati was one of the nicest and most helpful members of the forum. Simply a great human being,

My condolences to her family and friends.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 9:46 AM
Thank you for sharing the sad news, may she rest in peace.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 11:24 AM
I'm sorry to hear that.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 3:44 PM
Oh no, my condolences to her relatives.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 3:54 PM
Always tragic when someone dies prematurely. My condolences to her family and friends.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 4:34 PM
So sad to hear/read this. My condolences go to her family.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 4:43 PM
I've never heard of Reclaim Your Game before, but reading the whole page it seems like Kathleen helped a lot of people and was a beautiful person inside and out. She'll be sadly missed by a lot of people, my condolences to her family, friends and others that cared about her.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#8 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 4:57 PM
May she help out everyone in heaven who needs help with games. R.I.P
Mad Poster
#9 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 5:07 PM
So sad to hear - thank you for sharing.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Scholar
#10 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 5:12 PM
That's too bad
Mad Poster
#11 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 5:21 PM
Believe me, Kath's death was a shock to everyone who was on RYG's staff, particularly Lisa Pham, the present owner. The memorial service will be held on Monday, in Queensland, Australia.

Because she was so very well-known by so many people throughout the world, the chapel that is hosting her memorial is having a live feed video for those who cannot attend. Because I am one of the former staff, I will be watching the service, heartbreaking though it will be. I knew her pretty well, having worked on the site for some years with her. This is my tribute to her on RYG: Memories of Kath

Kath was the one who insisted that RYG must be for the gamers, not the gaming companies. She loved her Sims 2, and 3 to death. She also had her own small website where she produced some of her creations: Sublime Sims

We will all miss her very dearly. She was a very special person to many, many people.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 5:26 PM
So sad. Prayers for the family.

We are a Mom and 24 year old Daughter who love Sims 2, Sims 1, Sims 3 and Sims 4, respectively.
We also share videos of our games on our YouTube channel.
Scholar
#13 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 6:53 PM
Seems like she helped a lot; She'll be missed
Field Researcher
#14 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 7:37 PM
Another member of the Sims community gone too soon. My thoughts are with her family and friends.
Theorist
#15 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 8:16 PM
So very sad. Condolences to her family and friends.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 8:18 PM
That's so sad... It's always a shock to hear someone's passed. I hope she rests well now, and her family receives the love and support they need.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#17 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 9:01 PM
So sad to hear - Condolences to her family and friends.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 10:04 PM
Meet Me In My Next Life
#19 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 3:20 AM
My pray goes out to her Family and friends, may she now rest, and I am sure that in her "Next Life" health will be always.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#20 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
I've never heard of Reclaim Your Game before, but reading the whole page it seems like Kathleen helped a lot of people and was a beautiful person inside and out. She'll be sadly missed by a lot of people, my condolences to her family, friends and others that cared about her.

Exactly what she said.