Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 8:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can someone help make sense of this please?
https://nixedsims.wordpress.com/201...ribs-for-nonni/

I'm not very bright, and can't absorb information very well. I've read the page about 45 times but can't figure out which file I need. I would like to download the rocking cribs, specifically the country one, without damaging the meshes or recolours that I have for bedding and cribs in my game already. Ideally I'd like to use custom bedding with it but if not I'm not fussed whether it's from the canopy crib or the kinder container, so long as it doesn't affect my current CC.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 8:36 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 5th Mar 2018 at 8:56 PM.
I haven't tried the cribs, but I read the page. You're right, it's a lot of information. The easiest thing to do is just download the first one, Rocking Kinder Kontainer. Then all your bedding recolors for the original Maxis Kinder Kontainer will work with it. However, I see that the files are all in one download, so, hang on, I'll download and take a look.

It looks like the easy one for base game with no additional files is the file NixNivis_obj_RockingCheapCrib.package in the folder called RockingCheapCrib-BG.

The next easiest is Cheap Bedding for the Country Crib if you have Seasons. The file is NixNivis_obj_RockingCountryCrib-CheapBedding.package in the folder RockingCountryCribs - SSN.

If you want any of the others, you will probably need to install the CEPs and they don't go in downloads, so try the easy ones and see if that works for you.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 8:48 PM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 5th Mar 2018 at 10:43 PM.
For the country crib you'd want the "CheapBedding" version. For the Free Time cribs, you'd want either the "No bedding" or "CheapBedding" version. The Kinderkontainer only has the one version and that one is fine in that it won't break andany meshes/recolors you already have in your game.