Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More ingredients needed mods

by catalina_45 Posted 1st Nov 2016 at 7:15 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2017 at 10:44 AM by catalina_45 : info mod

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Instructor
#26 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
S4S version 3.0.0.6 is broken... until will be fixed I can't update any mod.
Please patience.

Sims4Studio got updated again!

http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/s...ws-harmony-open

[General]
+ Fixed a bug that caused packages to get corrupted upon saving/merging.

[CAS]
+ Fixed a bug that caused arms to get sucked into the body on toddler meshes.
+ Fixed a bug that caused strange normals on toddler meshes.
+ Fixed a bug that caused some vertices to get stretched into wrong places on toddler meshes.
+ Added toddler checkbox to Studio tab.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
Sims4Studio got updated again!

http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/s...ws-harmony-open

[General]
+ Fixed a bug that caused packages to get corrupted upon saving/merging.

[CAS]
+ Fixed a bug that caused arms to get sucked into the body on toddler meshes.
+ Fixed a bug that caused strange normals on toddler meshes.
+ Fixed a bug that caused some vertices to get stretched into wrong places on toddler meshes.
+ Added toddler checkbox to Studio tab.

Thanks, I see it, but it still doesn't work...
Instructor
#28 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 8:42 AM
Thanks, I see it, but it still doesn't work...

Another update is out - hopefully that will fix your issue.

[Batch Fixes]
+ Added a batch fix for the mirrors that broke with the Jan. 12, 2017 patch.
[Animation]
+ Studio will no longer try to use the Pose Pack UI to display other types of animation mods that it is not designed to work with.
[CAS]
+ Fixed a bug that occurred when updating older content that caused it to not show up in the game.
[Tuning]
+ Sim Data resource can now be imported in XML form without crashing.
+ Fixed the name of exported tuning resources so that they should match files exported with previous versions.
[Objects]
+ Fixed a bug with entering negative values in the slot transform window.
[General]
+ Updated the tag list for the latest patch.
+ Re-enabled importing of the JPG image format.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 7:32 PM
thank you for the update !!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 6:31 PM
Added files for Vampire game pack. No ingredients needs for vampire food and drinks.
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 7:35 PM
Added files for Vampire game pack. No ingredients needs for vampire food and drinks.

Hi, if I have all the pack installed, do I need to download all 6 files?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dastfg

Read the pack compatibility on the download page. The last patch is 1.26.96, so you need to download only 4 files.
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dastfg

5 of them, 2 and 4 are the same mod, but 4 is for the latest patch and 2 is for the previous patch.

Only download 1, 3, 4, 5, 6

Edit: Nevermind Catalina answered. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 8:01 AM Last edited by K ell z : 26th Jan 2017 at 9:19 AM.
Thank you for the Vampire extras.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#35 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 8:33 AM
Thanks alot for adding the Vamp ingrediens mod Very useful until all my growing plants reach to perfect.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 12:51 PM
The mod doesn't require update for patch 1.27.80 (02/feb/2017)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 8:25 AM Last edited by catalina_45 : 24th Mar 2017 at 8:19 AM.
I will be unavailable between 29 March and April 10. I regret that I will delay updates of my mods.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#38 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 3:43 AM
Thanks for the update-info!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 2:19 AM
I'm having an issue with this mod and I don't know what is wrong. I have no other mods that touch or alter fridges or food in any way other then these mods. But I am having blank items pop up in the selection menus when I go to cook. There's a blank space where it should say the title of whatever food it is supposed to be and instead it only says the amount of money it costs to make it. So it would only say ($3) and no name. Taking the mod out fixed it.

Big thank you to all of the different types of creators/mod makers that help out the gaming community to make the games that much more fun and glitch free to play.
Get Vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands and take care of each other. Be good people.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 6:37 PM
I have a question. Is the newest version of the mod the one in the rar file? I ask because the mod that unzips from the rar file is stated to be versions 1.26. Just checking to make sure.

Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 12:22 AM
Thanks for the update
Instructor
#42 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 7:35 AM Last edited by LuvMySimz : 18th Apr 2017 at 7:46 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by FoggyClovilah
I'm having an issue with this mod and I don't know what is wrong. I have no other mods that touch or alter fridges or food in any way other then these mods. But I am having blank items pop up in the selection menus when I go to cook. There's a blank space where it should say the title of whatever food it is supposed to be and instead it only says the amount of money it costs to make it. So it would only say ($3) and no name. Taking the mod out fixed it.

The no ingredients food mod needed a fix and got updated. Read the info on the download page!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 1st May 2017 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
The no ingredients food mod needed a fix and got updated. Read the info on the download page!

I posted this before the update.

Big thank you to all of the different types of creators/mod makers that help out the gaming community to make the games that much more fun and glitch free to play.
Get Vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands and take care of each other. Be good people.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 1st May 2017 at 5:17 PM
This is still causing issues in my game, removing names from dishes and causing icons to show up as blue squares.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#45 Old 1st May 2017 at 5:34 PM
This is still causing issues in my game, removing names from dishes and causing icons to show up as blue squares.

The mod is build to include all EP, SP, GP... maybe you are missing one of them.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 1st May 2017 at 6:34 PM Last edited by FoggyClovilah : 2nd May 2017 at 5:06 AM.
The mod is build to include all EP, SP, GP... maybe you are missing one of them.

Could you include this in the description of the mod and you are correct, I do not own the Get Together pack.
Is it possible to get separate mods for base, GTW, OR, etc. instead of putting them all together so that this doesn't happen.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#47 Old 2nd May 2017 at 7:02 AM
Could you include this in the description of the mod and you are correct, I do not own the Get Together pack.
Is it possible to get separate mods for base, GTW, OR, etc. instead of putting them all together so that this doesn't happen.

Sorry but I can't. My game is not in English and I don't know which expansion belongs to each recipe. This package contains 215 files resource from the same folder resource.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 2nd May 2017 at 4:56 PM
Ah ok, I understand. I guess people who can't afford all of them just have to miss out. Thank you though for taking the time to reply.

Lab Assistant
#49 Old 25th May 2017 at 7:27 PM
The No Ingredients mods appear to be working fine with today's patch.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 25th May 2017 at 7:29 PM
Ah ok, I understand. I guess people who can't afford all of them just have to miss out. Thank you though for taking the time to reply.

I wonder if GT affected the no ingredients mod because it added new foods? Or maybe Spooky Stuff if you don't have that either because it added new recipes?
Page 2 of 5