Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More ingredients needed mods

by catalina_45 Posted 1st Nov 2016 at 7:15 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2017 at 10:44 AM by catalina_45 : info mod

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Instructor
THANKS POST
#76 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 5:32 PM
Great! Thanks for the heads-up!
Test Subject
#77 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 3:10 PM
Will there be new food with Seasons? Is that something you can see when looking at the code?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 3:52 PM
Will you Update NoIngredientsRequired_FoodRecipes? and when?
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by julietssword
Will you Update NoIngredientsRequired_FoodRecipes? and when?

I said I was going to! I've been very busy keeping the Broken Mods list updated, I haven't even had time to play my game yet. You need to have patience please. This is one of the reasons why modders stop modding.

Origin ID: ScarletQueenKat
Scarlet's Realm - Tracking the status of all mods in the community so you don't have to!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 10:23 PM Last edited by scarletqueenkat : 22nd Jun 2018 at 11:12 PM.
1.44 Mod Update
NoIngredientsRequired_FoodRecipes has been updated for the 1.44 patch. Also added "Bee Tea" and "Honey Cake" from Seasons.

Again, the following were already Compatible and can be found here! :
NoIngredientsRequired_HerbalismRecipes
NoMoreIngredientsNeededSerumRecipes
VampireDrinkNoIngredients
VampireFoodNoIngredients
Attached files:
File Type: zip  NoIngredientsRequired_FoodRecipes.zip (146.7 KB, 896 downloads)

Scarlet's Realm - Tracking the status of all mods in the community so you don't have to!
Test Subject
#81 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scarletqueenkat
NoIngredientsRequired_FoodRecipes has been updated for the 1.44 patch. Also added "Bee Tea" and "Honey Cake" from Seasons.

Again, the following were already Compatible:
VampireFoodNoIngredients

Thnx soooo much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#82 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 12:17 PM
Yes! Thank you for updating so quickly! What would the sims be without cheating? 😄
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 12:51 PM
Thank you for updating so quickly!
Test Subject
#84 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 1:40 PM

VampireFoodNoIngredients

Thank youuuu <3

Imagine a world without sims! No, wait, DONT!!!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 12:44 AM
Default Status for 1.44.83 (June 26th Update)
Updated for minor XML tweaks!

I only set it to where ingredients were not required, therefore it didn't require so many resources so it is smaller than catalina's. So, with mine you can optionally use ingredients if you have them. I also removed all of the Sim Data resources from the Serum version because they were not needed.

NoIngredientsRequired_FoodRecipes has been updated for 1.44, please re-download! All of my other versions in this post are compatible

These are fine with today's update (1.44.83 - June 26th).

Test Subject
#86 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 6:11 PM
These are fine with today's update (1.44.83 - June 26th).

Thank you so much for this. By the way, have you considered maybe making a new thread for your updates so others can find them easier? I also feel bad I can't thank you or add to your downloads count.

ETA: I just found out you're also the one who does the broken mods list (which is how I found this update btw) so I have even more to thank you for.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by martinlautin
Thank you so much for this. By the way, have you considered maybe making a new thread for your updates so others can find them easier? I also feel bad I can't thank you or add to your downloads count.

ETA: I just found out you're also the one who does the broken mods list (which is how I found this update btw) so I have even more to thank you for.

I'll probably make them into their own thread soon, just haven't gotten around to it yet And you're welcome x2

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#88 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 7:43 PM
Thanks so much!!!!! hugs
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#89 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 2:34 PM
thank you for updating! Hugs!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#90 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 7:32 PM
Thanks so much for the update!
Test Subject
#91 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 3:53 AM
Default Thanks!

VampireFoodNoIngredients

Thanks for this! I was looking for this mod for a long time. Also, I'm sorry to ask you here, but the broken mods list will not be updated anymore?
Again, thanks for updating this mod!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:39 PM
Updated for minor XML tweaks!

I only set it to where ingredients were not required, therefore it didn't require so many resources so it is smaller than catalina's. So, with mine you can optionally use ingredients if you have them. I also removed all of the Sim Data resources from the Serum version because they were not needed.

NoIngredientsRequired_FoodRecipes has been updated for 1.44.77/1.44.83, please re-download! All of my other versions in this post are compatible

These are compatible for patch 1.45.62 (July 31st Update).

Quote: Originally posted by veronica.c.oliveira
Thanks for this! I was looking for this mod for a long time. Also, I'm sorry to ask you here, but the broken mods list will not be updated anymore?
Again, thanks for updating this mod!

No, I usually stop after the next monthly update. A new one will be made for the next Game/Expansion pack patch.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 3:29 PM
Hi! Thank you so much! This is always a necessary mod! Btw, do you know of one like this but for flower arranging with the Seasons? Or is this included? Thank you again!
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 2:24 AM
Hi everyone,

I've uploaded my version to it's own thread so you can find updated versions more easily:
No Ingredients Required

So please check there for future updates.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#95 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 8:08 PM
I LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 4:06 PM
I'll use it well. Thank you.
Test Subject
#97 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 12:26 PM
Any chance for an update, please? The latest patch broke pretty much every single mod in the game. :-( By the way, thank you very much for creating this mod and your hard work!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 9:30 PM
Hi everyone,

I've uploaded my version to it's own thread so you can find updated versions more easily:
No Ingredients Required

So please check there for future updates.

It's just a 404 so I'm guessing this mod is dead, too?

Big thank you to all of the different types of creators/mod makers that help out the gaming community to make the games that much more fun and glitch free to play.
Get Vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands and take care of each other. Be good people.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FoggyClovilah
It's just a 404 so I'm guessing this mod is dead, too?

@FoggyClovilah no, LittleMsSam is maintaining it for me now. Also included on the SimsVIP Master Mod List.

Lab Assistant
#100 Old 29th Jan 2022 at 12:34 AM
@FoggyClovilah no, LittleMsSam is maintaining it for me now. Also included on the SimsVIP Master Mod List.

Ok, thank you for clarifying and giving the link. I was using it to try and update my mods but so many of them either don't show up at all or have been totally abandoned so I just gave up to be totally honest with you. It seems like so many mods like all fish in all ponds, all beds same energy, etc. have just kind of vanished. Makes me sad!

Big thank you to all of the different types of creators/mod makers that help out the gaming community to make the games that much more fun and glitch free to play.
Get Vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands and take care of each other. Be good people.
Page 4 of 5