Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#101 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 10:18 PM
After installing or re-installing TS2, one of the first things I do in Veronaville is always to give Juliet, Romeo, Mercutio etc. make-overs and turn them into goths. I don't even know why I do it. xD

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 11:19 PM
I think I might kill off the R+J named characters after I make them have babies, it seems appropriate. For Hermia, I always use one of my all-time favourite hairs: it's a short soccer-mom type thing coloured with a turquoise and a purple from Pooklet's palette. I can't remember who makes it though, gah. I find it interesting that the Monty ranch is supposed to be a llama ranch...it would be fun to have some llamas around to play with.

Also I love Bianca Monty so I always play too much of her! I need to work out who to marry her to, maybe one of the Uni sims.
Test Subject
#103 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 6:20 AM
What i did was.......

(1) Delete every single person and house.
(2) Downloaded what i could and placed new stuff
(3) Renamed the town
(4) Gave it some non-boring style
(5) Played it when-ever I got the chance
Mad Poster
#104 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovebirds45
(1) Delete every single person and house.

I'm guessing you've never heard that deleting sims is a bad idea. Might want to read this:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Hood_Corruption
Test Subject
#105 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darby
I'm guessing you've never heard that deleting sims is a bad idea. Might want to read this:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Hood_Corruption

I didnt delete the sims from the bin. so I still had some sims i didn't really delete.
Mad Poster
#106 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 3:09 PM
What makes you think that would matter? If you deleted sims, ANY sims, the neighborhood is corrupted. How quickly the signs of the corruption begin to appear remains to be seen, but the chance this 'hood will have long-term longevity is small.
Test Subject
#107 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 6:50 PM Last edited by lovebirds45 : 22nd Jul 2012 at 7:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Darby
What makes you think that would matter? If you deleted sims, ANY sims, the neighborhood is corrupted. How quickly the signs of the corruption begin to appear remains to be seen, but the chance this 'hood will have long-term longevity is small.

The link you put only said "don't delete sims from the sim bin", "don't delete any character files in your sims 2 document", "don't use the cheat 'deleteallcharacters'", and ect. but it said nothing from what i saw that I shouldn't delete the characters in the town. Well I should have been more specific with number 1. I meent to say that I removed all the sims from their houses, bulldozed the houses, rebuilt every single one (well not every sinngle one) and put the sims back in their new homes and gave them a diffrent look. So i shouldn't really say
"delete" Sorry.

im a simmer and proud of it! <3
Mad Poster
#108 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 7:11 PM
It might help to know, then, by what method you did delete these sims. If you went through this process, then you're fine. Otherwise, not so much.

It's also fine to delete sims in Buy mode with moveobjects, but that's a trick used to "reset" a glitchy sim, and doesn't delete the sim permanently, or mess up its character file.

If you used the deleteallcharacters cheat, that's the most destructive method of all. But I don't suppose you did that, because that would have eliminated the binned sims as well. Actually, I'm not 100% sure of that, so...

How did you delete sims, if not from the family bin?
Test Subject
#109 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 7:36 PM
I didn't say that i deleted the sims in the bin. I just let them be.

I did not use the "deleteallcharacters"

I did use he "moveobjects on" to delete a sim, but it was an accident!

And nno I did not use that method. I never did delete any sims at all. But if i did it was a complete accident!

im a simmer and proud of it! <3
Mad Poster
#110 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 8:33 PM
Okay, I see your clarification in post #110.

I'm sorry if I came off as a bit harsh. The intention wasn't to make you defensive, but to make sure those who don't already know that deleting sims can ruin a neighborhood aren't mislead into thinking it's safe to do.
Test Subject
#111 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 12:31 AM
I absolutely love Veronaville and the whole 'feuding families/modern R&J' theme. I tired to follow the plot of the original Romeo and Juliet, with a few twists. Personally I am more Team Capp. The Montys aren't as... interesting.

Juliet and Romeo went steady for a long time in high-school behind everyone's back. The first to find out was Hermina who was utterly shocked. Shortly after Tybalt found out from a friend of Hermina's and became overfilled with rage. Tybalt began to threaten Romeo and the two fought on Capp Manor. Juliet watched from the window of her room as Tybalt was murdered on the spot. Consort died of a heart attack after learning Romeo had killed his only grandson and name-carrier. Hermina met Mercutio that night, not knowing he was a Monty. After a month of going steady she found out and was about to end things when Juliet changed her mind. Juliet grew up and the next day so did Hermina. The Monty boys proposed to both at the same time and they had a double wedding. I mistakenley invited both Monty and Capp families so their wedding was full of fighting. A few days into their marriages Juliet and Mercutio became friends and had an affair, leading to woo-hoo. Juliet fell pregnant and when Hermina found out she told Romeo. Romeo was stricken with grief and poisoned himself. Hermina attempted to murder a pregnant Juliet but instead Mercutio killed Hermina. Juliet gave birth to a baby girl, Ariel who resembled her very much. That night she went to the family graveyard and stabbed herself at the foot of Romeo's grave, missing her lover and in guilt of cheating. No idea what to do with Mercutio after that; I made Prince Escalus in CAS and had him slaughter Mercutio for fighting (and killing) a Capp (Hermina). Now, Ariel is a child and lives alone on Capp Manor. She's half Monty and half Capp, so I haven't deceided what side she will be on yet but I'm absolutely loving this dramatic story of mine LOL

I actually have a legacy based of Romeo and Juliet. Ariel is the second generation heiress, and I can't wait to find her a husband. Im thinking of a Summerdream (?) but Im not sure yet. They scare me with their facepaint

Sweet Cherry Creations
Mad Poster
#112 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 1:02 AM
Bianca Monty married Juan Reamon and they have two children Julia and Nicholas. Next time I play that lot Julia is going to become a teen.

Antonio Monty remarried a Sim I made in CAS and got her pregnant with another set of boy/girl twins. Beatrice and Benedick just graduated from college, and the younger twins Christopher and Elizabeth are children, almost teens.

Oberon and Titania Summderdream got married, Puck went to college and married Hermia, Bottom just graduated from college and is currently engaged to Benedick Monty. Oberon and Titania had a born in game daughter named Helena who is a child, and Oberon got abducted by aliens and Lyra his daughter by alien abduction is now a toddler.

Goneril and Albany Capp just have Ariel left at home. Ariel is a teen and I plan to send her to college the next time I play the lot. Miranda married Mercutio Monty and has two children Anne and Evan. Hal just graduated from college and is engaged to Beatrice Monty. Desdemona is Junior in college, and has a crush on a dormie.

Romeo and Juliette got married and have two children Aaron and Brandon. One of the main reasons why I have Mercutio move back into the Monty Ranch with Miranda, is that Isabella and Patrizio have a negative relationship with Juliette but they don't have any kind of relationship with Miranda when she moves in to marry Mercutio. Because she is the nicest Capp (I seriously don't know where her 8 nice points came from), she usually is BFFs with Patrizio and Isabella relatively soon. When Patrizio and Isabella died of old age, Miranda was listed as a friend on their "inheritance" pop up, and she got a little more in inheritance from them than from her grandfather Consort when he died of old age.

Puck married Hermia, and that lot is a madhouse. Their oldest daughter Robin is now a child, but when she became a toddler Puck got abducted by aliens while Hermia was pregnant. Hermia gave birth to Thea and Puck gave birth to a half alien daughter named Phoenix.

Tybalt Capp moved back into the Capp manor and married Xandria, a Sim I made in CAS. When Xandria was pregnant, Tybalt got abducted by aliens. Xandria gave birth to a son named Cassio and Tybalt gave birth to a half alien boy named Lynx. Consort died of old age when Lynx became a child.
Test Subject
#113 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 4:12 AM
I married Juliette off to Romeo and they aged up and died of old age. then took her little sister and made her a lesbian with two adopted daughters with her spouse.
Test Subject
#114 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 12:05 PM
Well, veronaville is pretty boring.

Consort, Juliette, Hermia and Tybalt Capp
I haven't played Juliette, Hermia or Tybalt very much, they're still teens.
Hermia is with puck and Juliette is still with Romeo. They bore me so I don't plan on playing them much anymore. As for Consort, I have done nothing, except trying to make him a Business Tycoon.

Goneril, Albany, Miranda, Hal, Desdemona, Ariel Capp
I transitioned Ariel to a child, Hal too a teen. Goneril and Albany had twins, Araina and Felicia. Don't plan on making them have any more children.

Bianca Monty and Kent Capp
I moved these two in together, and they fell in love, and got engaged. Shortly after, they got married and Bianca got pregnant with twins, Carlos and Gabriella. They don't make very 'attractive' children. When they transitioned to toddlers, Bianca got pregnant with Crysta, who is now a child and Carlos and Gabriella are now teens, and Bianca and Kent have another baby, Jadea. I plan on moving Kent out and divorcing them though.

Isabella, Patrizio, Mercuito and Romeo Monty
I haven't done anything but look at this family, they bore me.

I prefer Pleasantview.
Test Subject
#115 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 5:15 PM
Juliet and Hermia: Went to college and are living with Tybalts gang.

Tybalt: He was the first one to go to college, and he started a gang that fights with Mercutio's gang all the time, but Mercutio has a bigger gang so he's kinda beating up Tybalt right now.

Consort: Died, and he's house went to Goneril and her family.

Goneril: She became a housewife, and her husband became a cop. Most of her children are in college, now. Hal is going to join Tybalt's gang. Her family was doing bad financially, but then she inherited Consorts house and they are living lavishly.

Cornwall and Regan: They had a boy named Duncan, and a girl named Rosalind. Also, they adopted around 5-7 kittens and puppies. They also live in an Apartment downtown, so their household is really crazy.

Titania's family: Puck went to college. Titania and Oberon realized they are meant to be, are in love with 3 bolts, and finally got married. They also had boy twins, Nick and Frances. Their household is a mess, there is garbage everywhere, and someone always has food poisoning because nobody cleans up the old food. Because Oberon is the only one working and is in the slacker career, he barely makes money, so they just order chinese.

Kent: He is living with goneril at the moment. Also he's into men, now.

Isabelle and Patrizio: They both died, and a maid that Isabelle befriended is now watching the house until Mercutio gets out of college. Before Isabelle died she opened a bakery in her house.

Romeo: Is in college and dating some girl, but he is still friends with Juliet. Because of their friendship it stirrs up trouble between the gangs.

Mercutio: Found a different girl, and also started a gang which is now the biggest and organized gang in all of Simcity.

Claudio's family: Claudio is dating his roommate. His kids cause a lot of drama between the neighborhood teens. Benedick found a beautiful girl named Sarah Jeane that was one out the seven O'Mackey kids in Riverblossom Hills(After Gabe divorced he re-married a downtownie, and they had 2 kids and adopted 5). Then he cheated with a different girl, but Sarah J. he visited him to get back together,but his new girlfriend is a real brat, so she told Sarah J. off. Also, Beatrice is friends with Benedicks new girlfriend and her friends (Just some teen drama lol).

Bianca: She apparently disappeared from my game, or maybe i deleted her and forgot.

I actually enjoyed playing Veronaville, but the Summerdreams were my least favorite.
Mad Poster
#116 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 5:30 PM
From you mentioning Beatrice and Benedick I'm guessing you mean Antonio, Claudio is Romeo and Mercutio's dead father. If you did delete Bianca from the game without using the safe method, you corrupted your game.
Mad Poster
#117 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweet_Cherry
I actually have a legacy based of Romeo and Juliet. Ariel is the second generation heiress, and I can't wait to find her a husband. Im thinking of a Summerdream (?) but Im not sure yet. They scare me with their facepaint

Oh don't be scared of Puck's facepaint! When you look at his personality, he's one of the most sensitive Sims around. I think he wears the facepaint to hide his shyness. He deserves to get a nice wife. He certainly deserves better than the treatment he got in my game (of which more shortly!).
Mad Poster
#118 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 9:52 PM
Puck is 8 points nice and 2 points shy and Oberon and Titania both thave 7 or 8 nice points. Bottom has 5 nice points but she tends to act nicer, probably because she was raised by Oberon and Titania. There is no need to be afraid of them, but the house can be a pain in the rear.
Field Researcher
#119 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 1:10 PM
I've been having a lot of fun with the Capp family.

Ages ago I married Tybalt off to one of my CAS families. He had one kid, and two aliens. He ended up dying of old age after fufilling 3 LTWs.

Now for the main story.

Consort fell in love with a vampire, Eva, and impregnated her. While Consort was content with outliving his family, Eva wasn't, and cured herself. Consort worked as a painter for a while, before he got bugged and stood stock still complaining about his wants, so I used moveobjects to put him in the sun. Romeo and Juliett "went steady", although Hermia went and dated Romeo a few times behind Juliett's back. Eventually Romeo and Juliett got married, and I made the mistake of inviting Isabella Monty, which caused the wedding to be a total mess, with several fights breaking out. Hermia started flirting with Mercutio, which caused Albany to attack. Despite this, the game rated the wedding as a success.

Juliett became a Desk Sergeant, and while she was out, Romeo WooHoo'd Hermia, and ended up impregnating her. I got bored of the Capp Manor so I moved 'em into the City House that comes with Nightlife. Romeo got caught cheating with a Townie when both of the Sisters were returning home from work, and Juliett went into aspiration failiure twice due to breaking up with him.

Mercutio got a job in the Military and ended up getting together with Hermia, and is helping her look after her illegitimate son, Yorick. Hermia is pregnant again after a "joy ride" in the car with Mercutio. Juliett got married again to an Exterminator named Travis, who's now a criminal.

As for Eva, she moved out after Consort's death, gave birth to his daughter, Trish, and has fallen for one of my CAS sims, a cop named Mark.
Field Researcher
#120 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 11:07 AM
Updates on my Romeo and Juliett story.

Juliett caught Travis also cheating on her, and ended up going a bit crazy. She became obsessed with the paranormal, and killed Travis, then turned him into a zombie.

She then invited Romeo and Bianca around, turning them, and Patrizio, who'd died of old age a while ago, into zombies.

Disgusted at what Juliett had become, Mercutio dissapeared while everyone else was asleep. As far as they know, he was KIA.
Alchemist
#121 Old 6th May 2013 at 2:26 PM
I don't like Veronaville, the houses are ugly
Test Subject
#122 Old 12th May 2013 at 4:40 AM
Default Veronaville-literary madness
My Veronaville is a place where literary characters come together to realize their dreams or destroy others'. With the Shakespeare theme running throughout the neighborhood I got the idea of bringing in other literary characters to join in the fun so....

Tybalt Capp goes off to college with Mercutio Monty, Charles and Caroline Bingley, Fitzwilliam Darcy, and Jane and Elizabeth Bennet. After graduation he marries Caroline and has of course befriended his soon to be influential fellow graduates. He also goes on to be CEO of Capp Incorporated and patriarch of the Capp family.

Juliette Capp marries Romeo after his wild and crazy college experience and they settle down to have a lovely family.

Hermia Capp marries Puck after college.

Miranda Capp marries Paris after he is thrown over by Juliette and takes up a position in Capp Incorporated.

Hal Capp goes after Sarah Crewe, with her fine upbringing and elegant manners, he also takes a position with the family company.

Goneril and Regan are co-presidents of the family company and married men that can help keep the Capp family on top. Goneril's Albany is quite the politician and helps push all Capp agendas through the houses and Regan's Cornwall is a fierce corporate attorney that is a force to be reckoned with in the courtroom.

Kent Capp is lovingly tolerated and is quite successful as a medical researcher.

The Montys have closed ranks and all live at the ranch. When Patrizio died Bianca asked her fiance Heathcliff to move in and they were married at the ranch.

Bianca and Heathcliff are flamenco dancers and love that there children can be raised with family close at hand.

Antonio is doing well with his culinary aspirations and Isabella is great with Beatrice and Benedick.

Mercutio moves back home after college and becomes an athletic superstar.

Oberon and Titania Summerdream get marry and add to their lovely family with Moth, Cobweb, and Peasblossom. Their home has become a bit of an artists' colony what with Oberon being a prestidigitator, Puck a musician, Bottom a painter, and Moth an actor. Titania loves her parties and throws them for every occasion not to mention being a professional party guest.

I have plans on marrying Bottom to Legolas Greenleaves when they get back from college.

That's all I have for now but it is just the beginning.
Mad Poster
#123 Old 15th May 2013 at 7:13 PM
I got bored with them, so I'm using that hood for experimenting. After the zombie plague, I've set up various families to test things - (with "no social worker mod" like what happens to babies and toddlers (like 15 or so) when all the adults & teens die? So far not fun...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#124 Old 15th May 2013 at 10:12 PM
For several months now Veronaville has been my second home. I tried to dress all the playable sims in Elizabethan costume, but could only find medieval and regency downloads. They had to do. All the ladies wear long dresses, and have long hair tied up. I tried to play without electrical goods and telephones, but gave in at last. I'm holding down on the cars, though. No fortune sim can fulfil that wish. Following Shakespeare's lead, I made the fairies the central characters (I got out my Shakespeare to check the stories). As fairies should fly, and the only sims in the game who can fly are witches, I got all the pointed-ear folk to become witches. Titania was the first, and became Infallibly Good. Then I did not like the sparkly skin and rising magic bubbles, so I got her to study some neutral spells until she became merely Nice, and her skin became normal. All face paint came off, and she is quite beautiful underneath. Her son Puck is also very good looking under the paint. He went to college, where he met one Eskarina Smith (a fugitive from Terry Pratchet's 'The Colour of Magic'). They have graduated, and are betrothed.

Titania's house needed a severe makeover. I took out the central staircases, just keeping the outside ones. That left space upstairs for a magic room, with magic chairs, lecterns, cauldrons and fairy lights. In the garden many of the shrubs were inaccessible, because the daily gardener needs a level place to stand beside each shrub; so I had to adjust the ground level to make each shrub accessible. That was not easy. Once Titania was a fully-trained witch she could help the gardener with the 'folium deletum' spell. I gave Titania a beautiful downloaded dress, Arwen's dress from 'Lord of the Rings'.

I felt outraged that Maxis had called Titania's daughter 'Bottom'. In the play, Bottom is Titania's clownish lover, not her daughter. I changed Bottom's name to Moth. Other fairies mentioned in the play are Pease-blossom, Cobweb and Mustard-seed. Those three, fresh from CAS, are living further down the valley. They all became untrained witches, but Mustard-seed objected. He was afraid of becoming a witch, took a severe aspiration crash when it happened, and longed to be cured. So I acceded to his request. He is now the only pointed-ear sim who has no magical powers.

I paid some attention to the Capps and the Montys. The Capps have skintone 1, and dreadfully narrow jaws, surely too small for a full set of teeth. The Montys have skintone 3, thick lips and coarse features. I can't help seeing that as some sort of social stratification, with the Capps despising the Montys for their plebeian manners, and the Montys seeing the Capps as effete inbred snobs. Evidently the Veronaville story involves mixing them up to produce better-looking offspring. Since Consort Capp and old Monty are so unpleasant, their festering rage brought on a debilitating condition - zombiism. I have the zombi-apocalypse mod and the fight club, so they are now quite dangerous. Some of my fairies have taken advantage of the physiology glitch to maximise their Body points by way of defence.

The teenagers have all gone to college, and I sometimes play them late at night, when I'm too tired to bother with micro-management. I just sit back and watch them punish each other. Juliet has hit the hot tub with both Romeo and Mercutio. Tybalt beat up Mercutio so many times that I got Mercutio to study physiology. At last he won a fight against Tybalt. In another thread, Tybalt won many mentions as an objectionable sim, and I hate him. I'm so shallow that I hate him for his face - the narrow jaw, the turned-down mouth, the aggressive face paint. I never direct him, and I doubt he will manage to graduate.

Bianca Monty married Kent Capp, but the marriage did not last long. He was mooning over other men in community lots. At last he was caught cheating, and ejected. Bianca turned out to have three lightning bolts of attraction for Oberon, so she married him. That's the story so far.
Test Subject
#125 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 8:53 AM
I really had a hard time with the whole matriarch neighborhood even though I know it was purposely that way, so I decided to really change V-Ville up.

Starting with my first house and rotating through the ones that you might know (I move many townies in to playable positions).

Norman (formerly Capp). So Albany Capp became Albany Norman. I did not have SimPE at the time so this was all done by creating a sim with the correct last name, splitting up marriages and having the sim take the "new last name" lol. So, Goneril went splitsville leaving Albany with the kids. The girls didn't matter since they would take their husband's names, but I made a custom sim for Hal too. Anyway, Albany married a gal named Rhiannon McCall. They had a son together named Markus and a daughter together named Madeline.

Hal married a gal named June Mathis and they had Logan (F), Vi (F) and Victor (M). They live in the Norman homestead.

Albion (formerly Consort Capp). Consort is now deceased but his rightful heir Kent moved into the homestead. I can't remember how Kent ended up with his correct last name, but I believe he might've had a very brief marriage. Anyway, he ended up with Titania Featherlight fka Summerdream. They had a son named Liam and two daughters, Linda and Ruby. I attached Academie Le'Tour to V-Ville but since I already had it attached to a custom neighborhood and didn't feel like replaying the same characters (and heard deleting was bad), I renamed it Valley View University and aged most of the kids down to toddlers. The social worker came and they got a chance at a whole new life. Anyway, Titania and Kent adopted Edwin, Roxie, Emily and Max. Liam inherited the manor and lives there with his wife Sunny and daughter Vanessa. Kent and Titania are elders.

Monty: Mercutio married Marla Biggs from ALT. They had Esteban and Valentina. Esteban married Ava (who is the daughter of Cyd Roseland and a townie).

Gale fka Capp: I resurrected Caliban and Cordelia. I don't usually resurrect sims but I did this time. I've since read some things and realize this might be bad. Anyway... they had a son named Arturo Gale.

Tybalt Gale fka Capp married a girl named Sharlene. They have Angelique (F), Lucille (F), Joella (F), and Lincoln (M)

Roseland: I moved Cyd Roseland into this neighborhood and have only played him here. He married townie Trista Shaw. They had Bree (F), Ava (F), Lily (F), Annaliese (F), Diamond (F), Cherish (F) and Paxton (M). You can see that I try very hard for my household's to have a boy and I don't re-roll gender.

Monty: Romeo married Renee Andrews and they have a daughter named Christine. Renee is a delivery driver and I have found that they have 3 bolts for each other.

Dallas: Regan fka Capp split up from Cornwall and married a townie named Steven Dallas. Before that, Regan had twins from Cornwall named Omar (M) and Esa (F). They have the Dane last name. Steven and Regan had Jeffrey and then twin boys, Logan and Noah.

Monty: Bianca had a very brief marriage with a townie named Patrick Vu. Bianca did not realize he was a romance sim until it was too late. They had a daughter named Jadea and a son named Brandon. Bianca went on to marry townie Johnathan Ternynck. They had Constantina (F), Monet (F), Merci (F), Antoinette (F) and Lafayette (M).

Ramaswami: This is my only neighborhood that has this couple as well. They had Gaia (F), twins Neandria (F) and Rainya (F), and Amadeus (M).

Mellon: Goneril Capp married a townie named Edward Mellon. They had Taylor (F), Anastasia (F), Lucretia (F), London (F), Donatella (F), and Winston (M).

Puck Featherlight fka Summerdream. Puck decided to take the Featherlight last name from his ancestors. He married Jamaica (a CAS). They had twins, Malachi (M) and Columbine (F).

Monty: Patrizio and Isabella. Isabella adopted some children after Patrizio passed away.

Antonio married a girl named Melissa from uni. They had Emma (F), Ashlyn (F), Lavonne (F), and Desiree (F).

Benedick married a girl named Christy. They had Rosa (F), Mallory (F), Jolie (F), and Lourdes (F). They are still trying for that boy.

Jeffress: Desdemona fka Capp fka Norman married Adrian Jeffress. They had a son named Emerson.

Juliette went to college and ended up with uni sim Phineaus Furley. They have a son named Fletcher.

Futa: Miranda fka Capp fka Norman married a townie named Scott Futa. They have a son named Aaron.

Bendett: Hermia fka Capp fka Gale married a townie named Greg Bendett. They have Ivory (F) and Micah (M).

Beatrice is a pleasure sim and has a 50 1st dates LTW, so no marriages for her yet.

Long: Ariel fka Capp fka Norman married a townie named Holden. They have Adam (M) and Aliyah (F).

Summerdream: Bottom married a townie named Brian Thompson. They have a son named Benjamin.

Bramble: Oberon became Oberon Bramble and married a CAS named Sienna. They have Maxter (M), Boston (F), Darren (M), and Sampson (M).

Dane: Cornwall fka Capp married a CAS named Belladonna. They have Jesse (M) and Jacqueline (F).

It's weird not to have all Capps, and I kind of miss the name Summerdream but overall, I am pretty happy with this neighborhood.
Page 5 of 7