Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 3751 (Who?), Viewed: 132771 times.
Page 151 of 151
Alchemist
#3751 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:38 AM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 14th Jan 2018 at 12:35 PM.
I wish I could have some time off. Exam yesterday, exam on Monday, then I have a few days to write a whole essay because I'm back in work doing 14 hour shifts before the deadline so I have to cram it all into 2 days... Then semester 2 starts and I have to start my research project.

I don't care, on Wednesday 24th, I'm sitting on my butt all day and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me!
(Edit: turns out I have lectures on the 23rd. Won't be until the 24th I get a day off)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#3752 Old Yesterday at 4:58 AM
Should I still have hope in something that only a miracle would make true?!
I don't wanna go through what I went through the last time I accepted that it won't happen,that I would be stuck where I am no matter how much I try to, that it would take me 2 centuries to save enough money to be able to do what I want to do, to move away ,without considering other costs and/or what happens after that.But after a while it all feels like I'm fooling myself; but I can't let it go.Right now it feels like I'm holding onto a rope with needles,Painfull and stupid,but keeping me from falling into an endless pit.So I don't know, I probably would keep fooling myself,get hurt when reality slaps me in the face,blink, and keep on believing in miracles.At least it would keep me happy for a while : ) .
Page 151 of 151