Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 1:56 AM
Default WCIF a variety of dimples?
Greetings! I need assistance finding dimples for my darker-skinned sims. I already use lilith-sims' dimple set; however the dimples for the S4 skin (Sunset) does not accommodate the darkest skin tones I use in my game (Pooklet's Kids in Technicolor and TheBoldandheBeautifulSims' Bambi Set).

Secondly, I would like to find a dimple set that features a dimple on only one cheek.

Help is greatly appreciated!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 2:37 PM
I'd also be interested in this as I use Pooklet's 'Delicious Cupcakes, No Wait' skin set and the wonderful Lilith dimples don't accommodate that one either. Worse comes to worst, I might try my hand at actually making something myself, but for now I'll lend my support to your thread!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by terula8
I'd also be interested in this as I use Pooklet's 'Delicious Cupcakes, No Wait' skin set and the wonderful Lilith dimples don't accommodate that one either. Worse comes to worst, I might try my hand at actually making something myself, but for now I'll lend my support to your thread!

I've wanted to try my hand at making facial enhancers; I'm not sure where to even begin. Thanks for supporting my thread!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 7:58 AM
There's some recolors of Lilith's dimples here, not sure if the darkest shade will match, but there's a swatch included in the rar.

There's also two versions of dimples included in this facekit.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2017 at 12:00 AM
I found a part of my request and I'd thought I'd share it here as well!

Papasitaa posted some one dimple blushes. They can be found HERE.

They are edited versions of Lilith's ES3C dimples.