Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 11:25 PM
Default Quality Quilt / Hearthstone quilt
Whoops two WCIFs in one day, I'm sorry!

I have a Sim that lives in a run down cottage in the woods, with moldy brick walls. She's isolated from society and can only use whatever she makes, and I was thinking it might improve the ambiance of the place if she sows quilts and puts them on the wall. But the colors Maxis provided are rather drab and there's only three recolors. Off I went to find recolors, and to my surprise there aren't many out there.

I found these 7 here on MTS, but that's about it. Have any of you seen some nice recolors of the quilt? The hearthstone one from buy mode works too, I can always exchange ones she sows for the catalog one. Recolors of the rug-version of the hearthstone quilt works too, I can always extract textures and make them as recolors for the wall-version.

Thanks very much to anyone who can help :lovestruc

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 11:44 PM
Just googled "sims 2 quilts" and got a wide variety of them. A lot.
First one: http://modthesims.info/d/435935
and that is just a start...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 12:40 AM
I saw those, but they were a bit psychadelic for my taste. Most of the quilt results end up being beddings or other kinds of wall hangings. I need recolors of the FT quilt (either the one you sow or the one from catalog that hangs on the wall), not just quilts in general

Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 1:01 AM
Try these. Made with Her Own Hands: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=370107

I downloaded these and their rather nice for my sewing sims.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st May 2017 at 7:53 PM
justJones is a total sweetheart and agreed to make some recolors, and they came out fantastic so I thought I'd drop a link here in case someone finds this thread in the future. Quilt recolors by justJones, nursery/child themed.