Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 10:17 PM Last edited by DGV441982 : 24th Apr 2017 at 3:16 AM. Reason: I got my answer.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Question about moving occupied lots to different places in a neigborhood. (Resolved)
I'm trying to avoid doing anything that would cause my neighborhood to crash and fail so i figured I'd ask first. I have built an apartment building that fits better in a small section for lower lot class on the Downtown sub-neighborhood map. I want to know if it will cause harm to my game and neighborhood if I pick up and move an apartment building that is currently occupied to another slot on the downtown map? Is switching lot spaces or moving occupied lots to different areas in the same ( I'm not talking about moving the occupied lot out of the downtown sub-hood) neighborhood bad??? I already know not to put occupied lots in the housing bin and not to move occupied lots to different neighborhoods, that's not what I'm trying to do..

I'm currently using the Ubermegohood found on this site I have all EPs and all SPs except holiday
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 10:27 PM
Well, if you move a lot from here in the hood, to over there in the same hood, there is no problem.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 10:53 PM
Picking up and dropping down is no problem, just don't put it in the bin.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Picking up and dropping down is no problem, just don't put it in the bin.

right, thank you very much.