Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:35 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 22nd Jul 2010 at 6:13 PM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM

I wish she'd release more like these. As I've said, what is a whore? A whore sells her/his sexuality for money... fits description. I don't really like how the bible says to punish people, but I'd stone her . JUST SO ANNOYING!

Oh, and how she uses (whether she is or not) trans/bi/inter-sexuality for publicity makes me sick. It's not right to REAL transsexuals, or bisexuals, or hermaphrodites. That's probably ticks me off most!

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 3:37 PM
Wow, she does drugs too?! Big surprise!!

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 6:28 AM
Default Lol
Funny how you say you don't want 'your discussions polluted' by her but you do start a group who's sole purpose will probably be talking about Lady Gag(a).

No hate, just saying it kind of defeats the purpose, n'est pas?
Instructor
#31 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 2:29 AM
Not really Fem Id say that we are talking about why we HATE her ^_^
on to the related words
Lady gaga ... more like lady gag-my-lunch-in-the-nearest-trash-can
I think That the worst part is that she wears the weirdest Things ever Lol Next time we see her she'll prob be wearing Chain Link fencing and seashells for a dress

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 9:38 AM
I love her :lovestruc I don't understand why you guys don't She is very talented that's what important is !!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#33 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 1:38 PM
^ Forgive me, I mean no offense, but if you are a fan, could you kindly comment on one of the 1/2 dozen Gaga fan groups?

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Test Subject
#34 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 12:07 PM Last edited by eliza-beth : 1st Jan 2011 at 12:21 PM.
Default I don't like her.
I just don't like her. Her music sickens me, she's annoying altogether and she claims that one of her idols is my favourite singer. If he knew that she thought of him as her idol... I could only imagine how he'd react.

.-..-.
`·.·´

●/
/▌
/ \
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 11:40 PM
I read this and I can understand reasons why people may dislike her or like her. I personally like her. I don't really care for what she wears or what she does in her own personal time. I only care about the music she makes. Not to put anyone down, but if you took the same amount of effort into hating her and look up the meanings behind some of her songs, you can see she puts alot into what she writes. Yes she very influenced by others, but you name your favorite musician and tell me they're not influenced by someone. In the music world, everyone copies someone, rather it's noticeable or not. For instance, I don't like Britney Spears, but I still respect her for what she does. I don't think people should just base their opinions on a musician for something that has nothing to do with music (Appearance, personal life, etc). Everyone uses some of way to get attention when making music. There are just different ways on going about it.

I have to say, when you make a hate thread about someone/something, it shows that you care more about whatever you hate than what you think, especially if you say you wish the person was like this or that. You're just putting as much effort into hating her as much as someone loving her. Just saying.

(Reason why she dyed her hair was because she kept being mistaken as Amy Winehouse and it's well-known Gaga is bisexual, that's what the song "Pokerface" is about. She never hid that fact about her. From what I see and know, I think she just bring awareness to LBGT community and hoping for equality, especially with her large involvement in the DADT law)
Forum Resident
#36 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 8:09 PM
She sings about wanting to have sex,and she's worn extremely revealing clothes.Who would like her?
Test Subject
#37 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elena Swan
But she ISN'T blonde!!! She had black hair!!

Its naturally brown DUPA! Get it right!
Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 8:49 PM
It's not her I don't like, it's her clothing style. UGH! HOW I HATE IT! She is just so random! Like, that 'hair' song when she put a bald cap on, and she had hair around the piano, I was just like And it's like she has hypnotic control over people by her personality.... Ugh
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 11:02 AM
I don't care for her, but I don't hate her either. It's her popularity, fans and music I don't like. She looks disgusting, she does not have a good or interesting voice, there is nothing original about her music (I'm not talking about her lyrics though, I haven't paid attention to her lyrics) and I think she's offensive in a bad way. Seriously, a dress made of meat? That truly is disgusting, the way she disrespects vegans, vegetarians, animal lovers, every starving person in the world... Why would you wear food? If you're not going to eat it - give it to someone who doesn't have anything to eat.
A buddy of mine is idolizing Lady Gag, but we rarely ever speak of her. Sometimes I compliment her clothing or accessories and she says she was inspired by Lady Gag. I just smile and tell her it really looks good. Anyway, this one time we actually talked about Gag and I brought up that meat dress, and she said something about it "bringing attention to the fur industry". I don't know if that's true or not, but wearing meat is not really a good way to defeat the wearing of fur. o.O "No, no, don't wear the hairy organ! I'll show you how bad it is by creating a dress out of flesh and wearing it in public!"
The one and only thing I like about Lady Gag is that she appears to have humor. I listen to Scissor Sisters and sometimes look at some of their videos, and she appears in some of them. She plays along with the jokes. That's nice.

Quote: Originally posted by Telishathompson
From what I see and know, I think she just bring awareness to LBGT community and hoping for equality, especially with her large involvement in the DADT law)

As a bisexual, I wish she'd stop. She's giving us a bad reputation.
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 9:22 PM
Well, to be honest, I only like one peice of her music. Actually, it's not in a way her music. I like the GLEE version of it. Telephone Glee Version by Sunshine and Rachel? Anyone?
Test Subject
#41 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 3:17 AM
What's Wrong With Her
one thing i dont like about her is her love for weirdness, she's creepy, she's the monster id expect under my bed
Scholar
#42 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Telishathompson
if you took the same amount of effort into hating her and look up the meanings behind some of her songs, you can see she puts alot into what she writes.

Not very difficult to write about wanton sex and admiration of abusive relationships...
Scholar
#43 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 11:33 PM
In almost every music video of hers (if not every video), she dies or is dying. She might not realize (even though she probably does) that she is promoting self-mutilation and is having a negative effect on anyone who listens to her music. The revealing outfits are also a negative impact on our culture.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 9:39 PM
I hate Lady Gaga. Do I have good reasons? Yeah. How much? None.

I don't like Lady Gaga.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lovetadraw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM

God bless you.
Instructor
#46 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 3:45 AM
Just some things.. she doesn't do drugs anymore, she used to.
She is bisexual and has a lot of gay friends which is why she fights for LGBT rights.
And she doesn't sing about sex in many songs at all..
Test Subject
#47 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 12:34 AM
I honestly used to not like her that much. I didn't like her because I'm not a fan of pop music, which her genre seems to be. I didn't like her until I saw a performance by her of "The Edge Of Glory" which she played the piano beautifully. Ever since, I have had a lot more respect for her, as she seems to be one of the few pop stars who can play a musical instrument.

Page 2 of 2