Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 4:04 PM
Default SIMS 4 JULY 31st PATCH AND MODS

I am having many issues with specifically career mods....the UI gets all messed up and invisible at times and the game will freeze up. I believe the mods need updated and the sims 4 needs ANOTHER patch to fix the glitches since the gallery was updated. ive removed all mods outdated and updated the ones that have been like the UI extension mod and explore mod.
I am a little frustrated and going one by one to check with the creators to see if its been updated.
If you have any mods you know are working weird with the game since this patch please let me and others know!
Thank you so much fellow simmers!
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 6:06 PM
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 8:16 PM
I think I may be having a the teleporter mod because it's no longer working for me but I haven't heard anyone else talking about it so I'm unsure if it's just me or not. I also had an issue with not being able to open the gallery, save sims, etc. (infinite loading when opening the gallery) caused by the "wrench hider" mod which I have seen confirmed by many others as an issue with the new update. There have been quite a few updates in a short period of time and mods get broken almost as soon as they are fixed. It is pretty frustrating :/
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 8:24 PM
Try out MCCC discord > mods_news chat room
there's a list there with mods that broke and needs to be removed/updated

most of the careers are broken, same as anything that deals with UI
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Try out MCCC discord > mods_news chat room
there's a list there with mods that broke and needs to be removed/updated

most of the careers are broken, same as anything that deals with UI