Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 2:57 AM Last edited by goderguy : 24th Feb 2017 at 9:45 PM. Reason: Found a workaround
Default WCIF... This teen male shirt for adult males [SOLVED - sort of]
CatOfEvilGenius converted the top of the Maxis surfer dude outfit (shorts, flip flops, open shirt, jewelry) to a teen male top only, in plain solid colors. I'd really love to have it for the adult males too. Anyone know of a conversion done? Here is a screenshot of it. Thanks!
Screenshots

goderguy
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 4:02 AM
Where did you find those shirts? I can't find them.

This top is similar, but has added pockets. https://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=573989
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Where did you find those shirts? I can't find them.

This top is similar, but has added pockets. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=573989

I presumed I got it here at MTS. If not, I'm not sure. I do like the one you linked to. I was hoping for the more open style, to better show off my hairy-chested Sims ;-)

goderguy
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 2:18 PM
Well, if you got it here, are you sure it is from CatOfEvilGenius? I looked through all the bodyshop downloads from CatOfEvilGenius, and like Charity said...it is not among them.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Well, if you got it here, are you sure it is from CatOfEvilGenius? I looked through all the bodyshop downloads from CatOfEvilGenius, and like Charity said...it is not among them.

Yes, when I hover over the shirt with my cursor in BodyShop, CatOfEvilGenius appears as the creator. I will have to check to see if it says where it was located.

goderguy
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 3:54 PM
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 5:08 PM
Now that we have settled once and for all that it was created by CatOfEvilGenius, for MTS, does anyone know if there is an adult male version available somewhere, by the same creator or by someone else?

goderguy
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 9:44 PM Last edited by goderguy : 25th Feb 2017 at 3:53 AM.
So I found a hideous bowling outfit in the Maxis clothing catalog that had the unbuttoned short-sleeve shirt look I wanted, with cuffed jeans and two-tone wingtips. I edited the shirt to be one solid color with no artwork, and got my shirt. The shoes wouldn't be my first choice with that shirt and jeans, but I made it work :-)

goderguy