Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 12:34 PM
Default More objects being able to be sold (mod)
I’m looking for a mod (or default replacements or magic ) that would make it possible to sell the plant you can grow in the plantation station career reward (no idea for its proper English name, but sims can use it to produce this plant, and the station is visible on the right), and the cowplant in an owned business.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 3:30 PM
You'd like to be able to sell that pwetty plant that grows flowers on your shelves? (Hydroponic station?)
I turned a few things into buyable long, long time ago...I might be able to look into that particular one(s) since if I recall, the flowers it produces comes in many colors. But I just got back into TS2, and just yesterday as i was all done with 6 new recolors for my pajamas mesh, I realize I do not remember how to recolor my own stuff. lol
Yes, you can laugh at me, I'm OK with it.
I got it though...after a few coffees. So I might be able to help as long as my knowledge agrees to cooperate and come back to me.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 4:03 PM
I do have an extracted version of that plant as a stand alone object. I can try and find out where it came from if you like. You don't grow it though.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 4:19 PM
It’d be great to have the actually grown plants possible to be sold, but if it isn’t possible, I could get the stand-alone one and pretend it was grown (i.e. after restocking I’d remove one of the grown ones from my sims inventory with testingcheats, so I wouldn’t get additional money).
As for colours, as I can recall it’s always been pink for me.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 4:00 PM
buyable Hydroponic Plant Pot by HugeLunatic

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere