Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2015 at 1:50 AM
Skin request
Hi all! I posted a WCIF thread for a skintone I miss dearly. http://modthesims.info/m/showthread.php?t=535875
I think it was a derivation of this tan skin tone by Ren. http://modthesims.info/d/206740

If anyone has time or is willing, can someone please edit Ren's tan skin tone & upload it here for me to download?

I would like...
1. To get the face template of Ren's skin to match as close as possible to the faces in my WCIF post.
2. To have the belly button rings from the skin completely removed.

Anyone want to give it a shot or know of anyone who might be willing?

Thanks a ton! I don't have time to even attempt it. I am so ready to start my legacy!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th May 2015 at 2:20 AM
You're not allowed to posts requests on MTS and a mod will be along soon to close this. What you have to do is go over to the 'Creators Who Take Requests' thread, find a Creator on there who does skins and pm them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2015 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
You're not allowed to posts requests on MTS and a mod will be along soon to close this. What you have to do is go over to the 'Creators Who Take Requests' thread, find a Creator on there who does skins and pm them.

Thanks for letting me know. I looked hard for a request thread before posting this. Off to look harder!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th May 2015 at 3:50 AM
There's only one person taking skin requests.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 29th May 2015 at 5:00 AM
You could also try the GOS Wishing Tree.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th May 2015 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
You could also try the GOS Wishing Tree.

You're always so helpful. TY.