Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2015 at 4:25 AM Last edited by kewpie : 29th May 2015 at 4:45 AM.
Default WCIF items from these defunct tumblrs?
I was looking through some Maxis Match default replacements on the default database. I found many great ones, but there were some gorgeous ones that were on two defunct Tumblrs. I can't find them in the sims graveyard and the wayback machine doesn't seem to work for tumblr sites. If I have to, I could post some pics, but there are SO MANY from these sites I want that it would be hard to post them all or select my favorites. I'm hoping these tumblrs ring a bell with someone out there.

Trynitroluenka: untitled
Janene Shedrick: zunidieapp

Edited to add:
Allisasims: I have moved
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th May 2015 at 4:54 AM
I think zundieapp has been renamed -- try zundie-sims.tumblr.com . No idea what happened to trynitrotoluenka.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2015 at 5:26 AM
Unfortunately, it seems that zundie's downloads have not been updated on her tumblr. When I tried to access them, I got the link to the old site.

Edited to add: did lots of scrolling and found most of them
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th May 2015 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kewpie
Unfortunately, it seems that zundie's downloads have not been updated on her tumblr. When I tried to access them, I got the link to the old site.

Edited to add: did lots of scrolling and found most of them

The links in the default database don't seem to have been updated, but if you right-click on a pic and copy the link address, paste it into your address bar, and edit the tumblr name, it should work.

*zundieapp.tumblr.com >> zundie-sims.tumblr.com
*trynitrotoluenka.tumblr.com >> trinitrotoluenka.tumblr.com

I'd think that copy-paste-edit would work for any links to the old names.