Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:27 AM Last edited by scampy1 : 10th Jul 2009 at 8:24 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets
Default Saved Sim ingame To Library But has also Taken the same age
I read this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/po...504.page#482642 and thought great. So I used that copy of that sim in another game and found out that the age was also copied. I mean she was still a young adult but she was going to age in a few days to adult. I have the setting for aging on normal. How do I get the age back to 0 from the beginning in create-a-sim or in game as I am playing the family now and I want to age her as the same as her husband.

Thanks

Ok I figured out how to fix it in Create-A-sim by changing her to a teenager then back into a young adult but how do I change her in the family I am currently playing. I don't want to really restart. Thanks.

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 2:28 PM
As far as I know, there's no way to de-age sims. Eating ambrosia extends life, but I don't know exactly how that works.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Theorist
#3 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:03 PM
Yeah, ambrosia does the trick. It will reset their age to what seems to be less than 0 for that age group. For example, I have mine set on Epic and I think Young Adult is normally 200-days. Eating ambrosia gives them 270-days. I'm not sure how those numbers would translate to Normal aging, but if you have them both eat ambrosia then their age will be the same.
Ambrosia requires death fish (bait is angelfish) and life fruit. I think you have to have both fishing and gardening up to at least 7 to catch death fish and angelfish. To buy the ambrosia recipe at the store, I think cooking has to be maxed.
It's kind of a lot of work, but I thought of it as another goal to accomplish. I had to temporarily turn off aging since my Sim only had 3-days left to aging.

There may be a mod to reset the age as well, and I know there are mods to make getting ambrosia (and its ingredients) easier.

Resident wet blanket.
Site Helper
#4 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:51 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 10th Jul 2009 at 5:06 PM.
You may be able to use a neighborhood editor, such as the save game editor alpha, to change the age:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=350770

I have used this mod to make ambrosia easier:
http://www.simlogical.com/Sims3Tool....php?topic=71.0
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 10:31 AM
Thanks to everyone. I will try the Ambrosia first then the two links that Mootilda gave.
I just checked out both links. I think I will try the second link first. Thanks again!

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood.