Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 5:50 PM Last edited by jpventers : 17th Jul 2018 at 11:56 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Placing a wall with windows over a pool
I am trying to build a wall over a pool so it's indoors and outdoors but while I've been able to place the wall over the pool I cant figure out how to place windows on the wall over the pool. Ive seen it in downloaded lots so i know it can be done, I just cant figure it out.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 8:31 PM
I think there is one lot in Sunset Valley built like this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
use "move objects on."
Thanks for the response. I did try that but the windows just appear in the pool and i can't get them to go up onto the wall where its supposed to go.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 5:49 PM
Thank you so much! That worked perfectly. I knew there had to be something i was mising.

Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
use "move objects off"

----
Edit: Ok ok ok ok

So the windows from your screenshot is the frameless glass window, 1 tile. Apparently they're using a "seamless" one, so it gives the illusion it is 1 huge window. I'll do this test with a seam one so you can see it.

From this screenshot you can see that you are allowed to place 1 window next to the edge of the pool.
So you just have to build your pool, 1 tile length at a time, adding a window to each one until you finish the whole pool. Also, if it doesn't work, go from the opposite direction. In my test, it only works from left to right.

Here's version of the frameless glass window seamless: TSR Link

This one is seamless like in your screenshot.