Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 28 (Who?), Viewed: 1351 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 2 of 2
Space Pony
#26 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 6:09 AM
Dynamic and compelling sims! I am rather fond of your rather human-like characterization, and your detailed descriptions regarding each family's backstory. I anticipate reading more about this hood, as my interest is definitely piqued!

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 9:46 AM
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I'm glad you've enjoyed what I've written so far. It's all been a bit off-the-cuff, written directly into the reply box. I probably should write outside MTS, let it sit, then give it an edit (spell check, grammar review, story consistency) -- but I'm too lazy to do that. LOL
As for the backstories, well, I guess by now it's obvious that I spend way too much time in my own head, when I should probably be doing something productive. :D

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Theorist
#28 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 7:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMelissa
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I'm glad you've enjoyed what I've written so far. It's all been a bit off-the-cuff, written directly into the reply box. I probably should write outside MTS, let it sit, then give it an edit (spell check, grammar review, story consistency) -- but I'm too lazy to do that. LOL
As for the backstories, well, I guess by now it's obvious that I spend way too much time in my own head, when I should probably be doing something productive. :D

Flexing your imagination is always productive! Even if it doesn't feel like it

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Test Subject
#29 Old Yesterday at 9:08 PM
I'm really enjoying these detailed backstories. I got a laugh out of how Winston came to be named Winston, and the examples of the interactions between Athens and Catalina.

Page 2 of 2