Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 8414 (Who?), Viewed: 713878 times.
Page 337 of 337
Scholar
#8401 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 5:39 AM
Ooooooh, I love it when the characters all gather around to toss dirt on Tate and Abraxas! Jameson is my new favourite side-character by far!

And Nat, I think that was some of the best writing you've ever done! The conversation between Tony and Topaz was pure amazing!
Field Researcher
#8402 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 9:26 AM
Good chapter Bloo :D

You're right Indigo, hit Tate with a brick, he totaly deserve it

Oh yeah, most of these peoples at the party have no idea how shitty Tate and Abraxas are, and I can't wait for their eventual reaction when they'll learn the truth
Mad Poster
#8403 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 7:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAnne
Ooooooh, I love it when the characters all gather around to toss dirt on Tate and Abraxas! Jameson is my new favourite side-character by far!

I would've gone further with it, but I wanted to finish the party on a lighter/funnier note after Annalise and Brie getting a forceful dose of reality. Also I felt like hammering on about Abraxas' career would be akin to beating a dead horse at this point. So taking the piss out of his hair it was. :v

And thank you! I giggle every time I think about how he verbally destroyed Ophelia. She had it coming. :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Good chapter Bloo :D

You're right Indigo, hit Tate with a brick, he totaly deserve it

Oh yeah, most of these peoples at the party have no idea how shitty Tate and Abraxas are, and I can't wait for their eventual reaction when they'll learn the truth

Thanks!

Right in the balls. Not that Indigo would really want to assist Miles in any way, shape or form but I think blugeoning Tate in the balls is an exception.

And exploding heads.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Forum Resident
#8404 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Quote:

And Nat, I think that was some of the best writing you've ever done! The conversation between Tony and Topaz was pure amazing!

Oh, thank you! I wasn't actually sure about that scene. Didn't want it to be too heavy-handed. I'd definitely like to be able to explore more of their personal issues.

Also, today I found a Chrome extension that allows people to view embedded photobucket images as normal. I'm not even sure if that's allowed to be posted, but honestly, I'm not that bothered.
Test Subject
#8405 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 10:14 PM
Thank you, Nat! I can reread this hilarious thread once more! MWUAHAHAHAHA!
Forum Resident
#8406 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat 619

Also, today I found a Chrome extension that allows people to view embedded photobucket images as normal. I'm not even sure if that's allowed to be posted, but honestly, I'm not that bothered.

Oh, that's wonderful! I hope somebody does the same for Firefox though.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer * Simblr: The Newcomb Saga
"Well, the way things are can go and eat a dick then!" - Lolita Scumthorpe
Forum Resident
#8407 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 9:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinthia
Thank you, Nat! I can reread this hilarious thread once more! MWUAHAHAHAHA!

Yay! I'm glad it's been useful for you. It'd be good if it could be edited into the OP so new readers could still try it.

Mad Poster
#8408 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 9:20 PM
Wednesday honey you really need to learn not to say everything that pops into your head lmao.

Field Researcher
#8409 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 7:27 AM
Good chapter Nat :D

Oh oh, look like Brie will have to see who's the father if she want to keep the baby ? :o
Scholar
#8410 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 11:01 AM
What if it's another set of twins, and each of them has a separate father? Or some trace amount of Tiberium has made it possible for a two-dad one-mom baby to be conceived? Imagine Tate's buttface with Abraxas' chin!
Mad Poster
#8411 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 1:56 PM
Or better yet, triplets. Let's not forget Cecil! :v

Forum Resident
#8412 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 9:57 PM
Quote:
What if it's another set of twins, and each of them has a separate father? Or some trace amount of Tiberium has made it possible for a two-dad one-mom baby to be conceived? Imagine Tate's buttface with Abraxas' chin!

This gave me a good laugh, thank you. At least one half of the genetics belong to someone good looking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Oh oh, look like Brie will have to see who's the father if she want to keep the baby ? :o

No way of knowing that until it's born, if it is!
Mad Poster
#8413 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 10:07 PM

Forum Resident
#8414 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 9:35 PM
Great posts Nat & Bloodied

Er... Charon, I hope the distance between your hands doesn't mean you think that is 'middle of the road'!

And the more I read about Indigo, the more she reminds me of my younger self - minus the tattoos.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer * Simblr: The Newcomb Saga
"Well, the way things are can go and eat a dick then!" - Lolita Scumthorpe
Mad Poster
#8415 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 9:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
And the more I read about Indigo, the more she reminds me of my younger self - minus the tattoos.

Are we sure you aren't actually future Indigo :v

And thanks!

Also there's a couple of scenes that I had to cut out because either I would've had trouble staging it, or for length. That last post was over 2k words long, so yeah. There's some jokes and shit that got cut because of it, so here they are as a bonus:

Page 337 of 337