Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 1:52 PM
Replies: 8522 (Who?), Viewed: 727839 times.
Page 341 of 341
Mad Poster
#8501 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 7:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
And Abraxas is really stupid, it's not because a woman take pills there won't be a baby for sure, it can happen despite cautiousness, and condom is the best to prevent that kind of thing -_-'

The sad thing is, I think Abraxas actually does realise and understand this. But he wanted to be able to raw dog Brie and not have Tate pissy at him, so he tried to make it out to be her fault. Basically trying to have his cake and eat it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleClawDesigns
what are the odds that you two are thinking american and this goes soaps sweeps style in November (do they have sweeps month on english soaps?) and everything happens during the wedding?? Because it's kinda feeling that way to me.

Haha well it's not my intention, but with this wedding being the next big thing coming up, I guess it's kind of happened like that anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAnne
So right now, there are no less than two, and quite possibly three, Abraxas offsprings in the baking. Jin is too far along to terminate her pregnancy, and Annalise's is legit, so two are almost a guarantee. It's worrying, because so far none of his children seem to have inherited his evil streak, so I'm thinking one of these is going to be the one who will.

Here are Abraxas' kids who have or have had the evil trait:

Indigo
Lazarus
Wednesday
Parry/Auren
Jezebeth

Wed and Jez are going to have their personalities retconned to get rid of that since I can't imagine them doing anything evil at all (especially Wed man). I think the ghost twins could definitely keep a mean streak. I do need to put more work in them, I admit.

Indigo I'd consider lawful evil. Like, she's down with doing some terrible stuff to terrible people as shown when she attempted to give Abraxas a bullet assisted circumcision. That's a pretty fucking evil thing to do, but she wouldn't do it to just anyone. If someone is as toxic as Tate, Abraxas and Miles then she's like "fuck it all bets are off go nuts".

Lazarus keeps his dark side as suppressed as possible. Not that it's a particularly difficult job a lot of the time, he is genuinely very laid back and chilled out. Buuuut if something were to get him really, really riled up and furious, it would probably end messily. Probably with Abraxas smeared across a room, let's be honest hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinthia
OOOH I WANNA SEE THE CHARON AND HAZEL TEAMUP!
It's too bad aliens are well known to exist, an alien assassin would be funny. Signature move, meteor strike. And if they were disguised as a human, someone trying to report the murder? That would be hysterical.
RUN BRIE RUN!

Given that it's totally possible to make someone an alien regardless of what they look like with MC, this would be pretty easy to do haha. Plop in a couple of contacts and alien? What alien? No look I am totally human honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
My son was conceived while my husband had a condom... And I have polycystic ovaries, which is generally even better than the pill for birth control.
Even if Abraxas had been wearing a condom it might not have made a difference. When God decides you need a baby, you get the baby.

ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
And I have polycystic ovaries, which is generally even better than the pill for birth control.

ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
And I have polycystic ovaries

As a PCOS woman who is in no position to have kids, I'm just never going to have sex.

Quote:
Ghost, I don't really think God thinks Abraxas needs more children to neglect.

Hahaha absolutely not!

Quote:
A friend of mine also conceived both of her children while having PCOS and being on birth control, so yeah. It happens.

I'd say "fuck me", but I don't wanna take any chances.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Field Researcher
#8502 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 7:13 PM
That's really strange, Ghost, maybe it had a defect ? :o

But you're right, things can happen XD

Yeah, the ghosts twins staying with their actual personality fit them well, Bloo ^^

Oh yes, Laz and Indigo kicking Abraxas's ass would surely be great to see :D
Forum Resident
#8503 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 8:12 PM
Quote:
Good chap, Nat :D

Oh oh, Charon, be careful :o

Quote:
Whatever Charon's plan is, I hope it's going to work.

Thanks Yep, there's a big potential for danger here. I love reading speculation so I'm glad it's provoked some comments!

Quote:
OOOH I WANNA SEE THE CHARON AND HAZEL TEAMUP!
It's too bad aliens are well known to exist, an alien assassin would be funny. Signature move, meteor strike. And if they were disguised as a human, someone trying to report the murder? That would be hysterical.
RUN BRIE RUN!

That's a pretty interesting point. Aliens may be known to be able to summon meteors, but how could you prove they did it, especially under disguise?

Quote:
My son was conceived while my husband had a condom... And I have polycystic ovaries, which is generally even better than the pill for birth control.
Even if Abraxas had been wearing a condom it might not have made a difference. When God decides you need a baby, you get the baby.

Oh goodness, that must've been unexpected! Well, we don't know for certain who the father is. Theoretically, there are three possibilities...
Forum Resident
#8504 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 2:53 AM
Originally posted by Bloodiedhell: "Lazarus keeps his dark side as suppressed as possible. Not that it's a particularly difficult job a lot of the time, he is genuinely very laid back and chilled out. Buuuut if something were to get him really, really riled up and furious, it would probably end messily. Probably with Abraxas smeared across a room, let's be honest hahaha".

Oh I really want to see that happen! I may be a good fairy, but you know I'm rather a fan of Lazarus.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer * Simblr: The Newcomb Saga
"Well, the way things are can go and eat a dick then!" - Lolita Scumthorpe
Scholar
#8505 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Here are Abraxas' kids who have or have had the evil trait:

Indigo
Lazarus
Wednesday
Parry/Auren
Jezebeth

Oh, I didn't literally mean the trait. I was thinking of his all-out sociopathic behaviour, his extreme perversity and his desire to cause pain for shits and giggles. None of his kids seem to be like that, so far.
Test Subject
#8506 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 5:15 PM
Now I want to start a family of alien assassins in disguise. I've yet to find any contacts that actually show up on alien lifestates though. GIANT SUNGLASSES, AHOY!
Mad Poster
#8507 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 5:22 PM
Yeah, with fukken ninja blades and shit...fuck yeah. Or those glasses Neo wears in The Matrix.

Overlord of Plumbit, the subreddit for the serious Simmer.
We're constructive, creative and drama-free™.

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Mad Poster
#8508 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 6:25 PM
Quote:
Oh, I didn't literally mean the trait. I was thinking of his all-out sociopathic behaviour, his extreme perversity and his desire to cause pain for shits and giggles. None of his kids seem to be like that, so far.

Gotcha! Aye, fortunately they've all escaped inheriting the narcissism so far.

Fun fact, I made a custom narcissism trait for TS4 just for those two.

Quote:
Now I want to start a family of alien assassins in disguise. I've yet to find any contacts that actually show up on alien lifestates though. GIANT SUNGLASSES, AHOY!

Sadly I don't think any contacts actually *do*. I've tried before and it's been a big fat flop. The only way it'd be possible storywise would be to add and remove the alien life state as needed.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Site Helper
#8509 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 2:03 PM
Or you could use these http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=358932 on a human(oid) and cheats to give them the alien powers.

(I don't have Seasons. I do have aliens. In fact, the only human sims that have ever been in my games are the ones that came installed with it.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Forum Resident
#8510 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 10:09 PM
Forum Resident
#8511 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 12:35 AM
Oh dear! The late Tate?

#8512 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 3:58 AM
nah he's like a damn cockroach he'll survive anything probably.
Field Researcher
#8513 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 9:14 AM
Good chapter, Nat :D

I can't wait to see if Tate's really dead, we never know, with him XD

But Charon did well, even if Ed's right : he's not worth ruining his life ^^
Scholar
#8514 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 12:12 AM
Site Helper
#8515 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 2:45 PM
Ghost Tate would be even scarier.

Unless Miles knows of a ghostbuster who can suck him up in that vacuum they carry and sell him to the science lab...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Scholar
#8516 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 4:16 PM
I wouldn't trust anyone Miles recommended. Miles probably feels a bit snubbed that he can't torment Tate in physical form anymore. He'd probably ask to get Tate sealed up in a glass ball, so he could keep on tormenting him by bringing on trips to watch his family positively thrive with his toxic presence removed. Not that this isn't exactly what Tate deserves, but what if someone broke the glass on accident, and voilá... Rampaging Tate.

I think they should ask Zaryn, she seems to be pretty good at that sort of thing.
Forum Resident
#8517 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 8:17 PM
Thanks, everyone. I enjoyed reading your comments and speculation.

Site Helper
#8518 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 9:05 PM
So Tate really is a cockroach?

I'm looking forward to finding out how he survived.

#8519 Old Yesterday at 12:50 AM
CALLED IT!!!!!

I agree with Charon

Hazel went up in my opinion after this and Charon went down. If you're going to attempt murder on someone don't be a prissy wimp after getting caught and put your tail between your legs. Own it like Hazel did and she didn't even do it! Granted he's not being out of character for the fallout but it's irking me that he's got that much power and can use it, but is essentially scared of his own shadow in the end. I get that knowing you can do it and then actually following through would put things in perspective but even then playing superhero you stand behind your reasoning even when things go wrong. He's letting everyone else dictate how he should feel/handle himself when it's him with the power and the conviction to do something, no one else has. In the end he needs to borrow a pair from Hazel and step out of his own shadows.
Field Researcher
#8520 Old Yesterday at 7:32 AM

Ugh, I had a feeling it would end like this...

But what Charon did wasn't in vain I think, what he did probably gave Brie and her daughters the best opportunity to flee somewhere safer :D

And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Miles loved the idea to throw a meteor to Tate XD
Forum Resident
#8521 Old Yesterday at 1:05 PM
Well, I'm glad really. After all, for us readers, hating Tate is half the fun. For Miles, of course, it's the whole point.

Site Helper
#8522 Old Yesterday at 4:22 PM
Quote:
CALLED IT!!!!!

I agree with Charon

Hazel went up in my opinion after this and Charon went down. If you're going to attempt murder on someone don't be a prissy wimp after getting caught and put your tail between your legs. Own it like Hazel did and she didn't even do it! Granted he's not being out of character for the fallout but it's irking me that he's got that much power and can use it, but is essentially scared of his own shadow in the end. I get that knowing you can do it and then actually following through would put things in perspective but even then playing superhero you stand behind your reasoning even when things go wrong. He's letting everyone else dictate how he should feel/handle himself when it's him with the power and the conviction to do something, no one else has. In the end he needs to borrow a pair from Hazel and step out of his own shadows.

I have the power to pull a weed, whose only "crime" is to be growing in the wrong place. I understand the necessity of doing that. But when my mother had me pulling weeds in the garden, she had to give me permission to transplant them to a spot in the yard because I would cry after I had been doing it. He's even younger than I was when I was crying over weeds, and he's facing the realization that he has a power which has very little constructive use, other than possibly dropping some new minerals onto a depleted mine. And even that is of limited value, since the new deposit can be mined out faster than you can drop another one.

He did stand behind his reasoning. Something needs to be done about Tate. But he's also discovered that he's too gentle to easily become a killer, even when he sees the need. And he was feeling miserable about it before anyone talked to him. Look at the way he was sitting in Edward's office. Even I can read that body language, and I'm actually better with cats than with people. He's not letting other people dictate how he should feel. He felt that way all on his own, although everyone is probably glad to find out that he was feeling that way. If you will easily do that kind of thing for a good reason, you will eventually do it for a bad one.

Forum Resident
#8523 Old Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Quote:
So Tate really is a cockroach?

An accurate statement, this storyline aside.
Quote:

Ugh, I had a feeling it would end like this...

But what Charon did wasn't in vain I think, what he did probably gave Brie and her daughters the best opportunity to flee somewhere safer :D

And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Miles loved the idea to throw a meteor to Tate XD

Thanks Well, Brie currently has no escape plan in motion and nowhere to go so I don't think she'll be fleeing just yet. Still, it's definitely on her mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
Well, I'm glad really. After all, for us readers, hating Tate is half the fun. For Miles, of course, it's the whole point.

I'm glad I'm sorry I pulled a cheap trick, but it will lead to further developments. It's good to know Tate's character hasn't been exhausted yet - I don't want to bore you if he's outstaying his welcome, after all. As for Miles, he's been very underused this year. I really need to do more for his plotline.
Quote:

Ghost answered this better than I could, and I'd like to point out: of course Hazel can own it better, she didn't actually do much. Charon realised the weight of his actions after he'd already done it, in a similar vein to how Hazel reacted to seeing Tristan's torture. Something that seems easy in the abstract, but becomes much scarier to deal with when it's become reality. I think if someone ended up killing Tate (someone who isn't Miles anyway lol), they would undoubtedly suffer for it.
Page 341 of 341