Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 307 (Who?), Viewed: 65910 times.
Page 13 of 13
Test Subject
#301 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 2:35 PM
Default Add on to the Challenge!
Hello! As a (too-old) Warriors fan and avid Sims player I have been watching this thread for a long time, as well as playing my own game. Last winter I got bored with my game and decided to add something to it, this being random events. I created a system with rolls between 1-100, with 1-69 being blank and 70-100 having actual events. Thus far, I've finished them up to 83, almost half. Unfortunately, I'm both lazy and busy, and it's taken a long time. Now, I ask for you guys' help: would you like to write a roll or two?

I've created a page and a small forum for my version of the challenge. I don't claim to have invented it: I've taken huge inspiration both from this thread and Seri's LP. Just, please take a look at it and if you'd like to help, I'd be hugely happy. I have plans in mind to even write one or two prophecies/quests for it and later expand from the 31 events to a greater number, but right now finishing the challenge so that people can play it is my priority. There are other ways to help beside writing, mainly beta-reading and playtesting. On the forum there's also a section for your own Clans' stories, which I'd love to see. The best thing is, my rolls are easy to combine with other forms of play. You like to role-play? Look for inspiration and make the stories your own. You don't want that many events? Just do one roll every once upon a time.

In brief, please take a look at my take on the challenge. I've had lots of fun with this thread's version before, so I hope you'll have fun with mine.
Site Forum
Test Subject
#302 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 6:43 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 8th Aug 2017 at 7:43 PM.
Interesting forum I have to check it out later but for now it's update time
First let start off with Splashclan Three kittens have grown up! Fluffykit (Yay she made it out of kit-hood with few sickness some serous others not) , Creekkit, and Dustkit. They are now apprentices. Fluffykit is now Fluffypaw, Creekkit is now Creekpaw, and Dustkit is now Dustpaw. Fluffypaw's mentor is Turtlepelt, Creekpaw got Fuzzface, and Dustpaw got Smokemask (the deputy!). Creekpaw seems to be displeased at getting such a fluff-brain cat while her brother get one of the most important ranking warrior to be his mentor. Turtlepelt got looks of suspicion and disapproval as if she didn't deserve to even been a mentor. Fluffypaw tries to cheer her up but that only made Turtlepelt push her away. Dustpaw mentor seems like the only one who isn't upset or disappointed.
Now for Breezeclan!
Two kits are now apprentices! Jaykit is now Jaypaw and Patchkit is now Patchpaw. Patchpaw has Rabbitnose as an mentor (Which is a good match since there both goofy cats) and Jaypaw has Blueeye (Another good match since their both serious cats) Also as soon as they were named apprentices Willowbreeze said that she is once again having Magpiestar's kits. Few moons later she has given birth to three kittens! She had two healthy she-cat and one healthy tom. Also it is now Leaf-bare so that means life is going to be harder for the cats.

This is Slientpaw The medicine cat apprentice of Splashclan!

Meet the full-fledge medicine cat Riversong

And Finally this is Turtlepelt

Hello Creekpaw Hi Riversong

Look like Dustpaw grew up of his smut - face

And here is the apprentice ceremony

Looks like a raccoon tried to sneak into camp but Magpiestar quickly defeated and chased him off

Jaypaw is all grown up now!

Patchpaw is interesting

Once again we have another Raccoon! why is there so many Raccoons? Well at least you won the fight

And finally here are the new kits of Birdclan the cat that mostly black is a she-cat and her name is finchkit The white one is a tom and his name is Mistkit. and the last kitty is a she-cat and her name is cinnamonkit (I have no clue where she got the brown from.

That all next time we are going to see Prickleclan for the first time and how they are coping with Leaf-bare
Test Subject
#303 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 2:21 AM
Wow this looks like such a cool challenge! I'm late to the party but I am DEFINITELY going to be doing this challenge (After I download the mods lol). :P
Test Subject
#304 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 1:56 PM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 11th Aug 2017 at 10:15 AM.
Default Update #7 ~ CedarClan ~ PLEASE READ
HELLO everyone! I am finally back with some great updates filled with adventure! Hope you enjoy!

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches and stripes over her body, with stripes on her forehead. She has light jade green eyes, with a sleek but muscular build. Founder of CedarClan

DEPUTY:
Frostfur ~ A pure snow white tom, with pale-mid blue eyes and a thick coat.

MEDICINE CATS:
Mistysplash ~ A sleek, russian blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and strong cheekbones.

WARRIORS:
Flintblaze ~ A bright, flame coloured orange tom, with darker and lighter markings on his flank and tail, with soft yellow eyes and a thick and furry coat.

Silverstripe ~ A strong grey tom with darker stripes on his coat, with bluish-grey eyes and dark grey paws.

Dawnshine ~ A small bodied, lean, orangy-beige she cat with yellow/amber eyes and a soft, rounded face.

Oakbranch ~ A chubby, furry, light brown she-cat with a rounded face and a dark grey paw. She has big eyes and a small jaw.

Blackpatch ~ A thin-pelted tom with large black and white splodges on his fur, with lime green eyes and a large black patch covering the left side of his face.

QUEENS:
Nightwind ~ A thin, black furred she-cat with piercing amber eyes and a vulture-like, well defined face.

APPRENTICES: N/A

KITS:
Icekit ~ A thin, lean, white she-kit with one dark grey paw and striking blue eyes and a significant elm-brown nose.

Rabbitkit ~ A fluffy white tom-kit with blue eyes and a well-rounded face.

Mottlekit ~ A thin, jaguar-patterned kit with greyish-green eyes and pointy ears.

Stripekit ~ A fluffy and chubby kit with two grey front paws and grey eyes, and oak brown stripes.

ELDERS: N/A

STARCLAN:

Unnamedkit ~ Reason of death: Stillborn of Cedarstar and Silverstripe

PROPHECIES:

'A mottled future awaits the clan'

GUEST CATS:
Pumpkin ~ A white she cat with black and bright orange splotches on her flank, with deep yellow eyes.

Sir Nibbles ~ A well built black tuxedo cat featuring lime/yellow eyes.

Kitty ~ A grayish-brown tom with a strong, wide jaw and brownish-amber eyes.

Daisy ~ A skinny, deep brown she cat with bright yellow eyes and a thin, mouse like tail.

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Mottlekit, Stripekit)

Frostfur x Nightwind (Icekit, Rabbitkit)

Flintblaze x Dawnshine

NEWS!:

~ Blackpaw and Oakpaw's warrior ceremony has finally been held! Their warrior names are Blackpatch and Oakbranch!

~ Blackpatch and Nightwind catching up as mother and son for once! I thought it was cute.

~ Oakbranch vigilantly hunting in the morning sun.

~ Hisssssss........

~ Cedarstar, Frostfur, Flintblaze, Dawnshine and Silverstripe discussing their meeting about going to the farm to meet some new cats!

~ The cats have arrived at the farm! Just watch out for the twolegs...

~ Sadly, because Cedarstar got too hungry and tired, she caught a fatal illness, and was not able to make it back to camp in time on their journey. She has lost a life, but is safe back in CedarClan.

~ This is Pumpkin, a new she-cat that is a guest in CedarClan for the next few days. Pumpkin is a very hyper, playful cat that loves playing with kits and warriors, and enjoys hunting a lot.

~ This is Sir Nibbles. Nibbles is more of a reserved cat compared to his friend Pumpkin, but will defend family and friends with his life. His personality is not what meets the eye, though he may seem very secretive, he has a warm heart.

~ This young tom cat is Kitty, a stupid name to suit who he is. Kitty is a very proud and loyal cat, but is a tad lazy, and likes his nap time. Kitty loves eating birds, and is passionate to learn.

~ This here she-cat is Daisy. She is a very welcoming, friendly she-cat that is very beautiful, and often makes great relationships with everyone she meets. Daisy is adventurous, and loves to seek new things.

~ We're halfway through Autumn already, time is zooming by!

So, thanks for reading, but I have another thing for you. Because I am very indecisive, I will be asking YOU to vote for who you want of the guest cats to join the clan! I will have a corresponding button for each so pay close attention..

PRESS THE AGREE BUTTON IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE PUMPKIN JOIN THE CLAN

PRESS THE DISAGREE BUTTON IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE SIR NIBBLES JOIN THE CLAN

PRESS THE HELPFUL BUTTON IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE KITTY JOIN THE CLAN

PRESS THE FUNNY BUTTON IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE DAISY JOIN THE CLAN

PRESS THE LOVE BUTTON IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE NONE OF THEM JOIN THE CLAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONLY VOTE TWICE MAX, I CANT HAVE MORE THAN TWO OF THE GUEST CATS JOIN THE CLAN. IF THERE IS A TIE BY THE TIME I PLAY NEXT, WE WILL RE-VOTE OR I WILL CHOOSE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading
Test Subject
#305 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 11:33 AM
Default Update #8 ~ CedarClan
Whats up thread, I've got another update for you, they're going to be coming in all the time, so sit back and enjoy!

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches and stripes over her body, with stripes on her forehead. She has light jade green eyes, with a muscular build.
Apprentice: Icepaw

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:
Mistysplash ~ A sleek, russian blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and strong cheekbones.

WARRIORS:
Flintblaze ~ A bright, flame coloured orange tom, with darker and lighter markings on his flank and tail, with soft yellow eyes and a thick and furry coat.

Silverstripe ~ A strong grey tom with darker stripes on his coat, with bluish-grey eyes and dark grey paws.
Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Dawnshine ~ A small bodied, lean, orangy-beige she cat with yellow/amber eyes and a soft, rounded face.

Oakbranch ~ A chubby, furry, light brown she-cat with a rounded face and a dark grey paw. She has big eyes and a small jaw.

Blackpatch ~ A thin-pelted tom with large black and white splodges on his fur, with lime green eyes and a large black patch covering the left side of his face.

Shrewflight ~ A thin, sleek she-cat with deep brown fur and bright yellow eyes and a beautiful face.

Darkwing ~ A black pelted tom with a strong white underbelly, white paws, and lime green eyes.

QUEENS:
Nightwind ~ A thin, black furred she-cat with piercing amber eyes and a vulture-like, well defined face.

APPRENTICES:
Icepaw ~ A thin, lean, white she-cat with one dark grey paw and striking blue eyes and a significant elm-brown nose.

Rabbitpaw ~ A muscular and strongly built white tom with blue eyes and a well-rounded face.

KITS:
Mottlekit ~ A thin, jaguar-patterned kit with greyish-green eyes and pointy ears.

Stripekit ~ A fluffy and chubby kit with two grey front paws and grey eyes, and oak brown stripes.

STARCLAN:

PROPHECIES:

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Mottlekit, Stripekit)

Frostfur x Nightwind

Flintblaze x Dawnshine

NEWS!:

~ StarClan has given Cedarstar a dream telling her that Daisy and Sir Nibbles were worthy of clan life, and the cats are happy!

~ Daisy and Sir Nibbles have accepted the offer to stay, and have been given the names Shrewflight (Daisy) and Darkwing (Sir Nibbles).

~ The farm cats have said their goodbyes to each other, and Kitty and Pumpkin are on their way back home..

~ The hunting patrol of Dawnshine, Frostfur, and Blackpatch has brought plentiful prey, but Dawnshine senses something is not right in the air..

~ Oh no! A wolf! Blackpatch has discovered the stray lurking on their borders, but isn't brave enough to fight it!

~ Frostfur senses this dog is aggressive, so he swiftly deals with the pooch and sends it on its way back home scurrying and only gets minor injuries. What a brave deputy!

~ I thought this was cute, Nightwind the motherly she-cat watching over the kits. Aww..

~ Icekit and Rabbitkit have grown up! What a day it has been!

~ Cedarstar has hosted the new apprentice's ceremony, their new names are Icepaw and Rabbitpaw, and will be mentored by Silverstripe (Rabbit), and Cedarstar (Ice). I wonder..?
~ Oakbranch and Blackpatch have been friends since the start, but their relationship as they grow older seems to be changing, and they are getting VERY close...
~ Flintblaze has chatted with Dawnshine, and she has agreed on having one litter of kits in the future. YAY! SO CUTE!

Well, that's all I have for you guys tonight, so until next time, BYEEEE! :P
Test Subject
#306 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 12:34 AM Last edited by Flight's wings : 13th Aug 2017 at 1:14 AM.
Update time!
This Update is from Prickleclan(YAY) these clans live in a sandy hot area that sometimes gets snow sometimes doesn't.
Okay lets meet the cats!

This is Prickelstar the leader of Prickleclan (Cat to the Left) and Spottedberry the medicine cat (Cat to the right)

This is Treepelt he may look like he just woke up but he just guarding the entrance to camp

Now here is a sleepy kitty name Bettlepelt

And this is his best friend(And maybe mate) Brackenleap

This is Deerleap and her little Shellkit. She didn't say who the father is but cats say that the father is Treepelt since He has the same color eyes Also the cat behind them is an stray Elder named Maggie who was took in a few days ago. Cats don't know weither she will be stay or not

And this is Dustpelt mentor to Lavenderpaw, who is getting tackled by Shellkit

One again and for those who didn't read my last post, this is Aldersun the Prickleclan deputy

This is Aldersun apprentice Reedpaw, who is a great hunter (Since she managed to catch a rainbow beetle) So in order to get her warrior name she has to get two more rare medical items

And this is sweet little Lavenderpaw, Who is always catching snakes and since he has trained hard enough he gets an assignment he has to catch one rare snake

I almost forgot about this cat but this is Stargazer the "Magic cat" (She not really a magic cat but she is best friends with a witch who can give the cat medicine items for a couple of rare prey items )

And the Clans have agreed that they won't meet each other for a gathering until Leaf-bare is over and New-leaf begins. Which
means a new path and a new tradition for them. Until next time
Test Subject
#307 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 11:25 AM
Default Update #9 ~ CedarClan
Sup people, yes this is my third update in a row, but I love doing this and I have the time, so why not? Hope you enjoy, we got some nice things in today's update

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches and stripes over her body, with stripes on her forehead. She has light jade green eyes, with a muscular build.
Apprentice: Icepaw

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:

WARRIORS:

Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Shrewflight ~ A thin, sleek she-cat with deep brown fur and bright yellow eyes and a beautiful face.

Darkwing ~ A black pelted tom with a strong white underbelly, white paws, and lime green eyes.

QUEENS: N/A

APPRENTICES:
Icepaw ~ A thin, lean, white she-cat with one dark grey paw and striking blue eyes and a significant elm-brown nose.

Rabbitpaw ~ A muscular and strongly built white tom with blue eyes and a well-rounded face.

KITS:

STARCLAN:

PROPHECIES:

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Mottlekit, Stripekit) (Cedarstripe)

Frostfur x Nightwind (Nightfur)

Flintblaze x Dawnshine (Dawnblaze)

Blackpatch and Oakbranch (Oakpatch)

NEWS!:

~ Blackpatch is quite the hunter, within a day he had caught 10+ pieces of prey! Dawnshine is very proud of her former apprentice.

~ Although Shrewflight has only learned up to level 2 of the hunting skill, she still seems to want to go after some DANGEROUS prey. She didn't catch the assassin beetle, but she wasn't poisoned.

~ For little kits this autumn, food seems to be the only thing on the mind!

~ After Frostfur telling his mate about the wild encounter he had with the wolf and the weather, and Nightwind gawping at his story, the couple and Flintblaze decided to head out for the wolves scent, and to their horror, found the stale scent of 4 in foreign territory..

~ Mistysplash has an irrelevant but powerful feeling, a feeling like something, or someone else is out there in the forest..

~ Dawnshine has had a chat with her mate, and she has decided that three days after Mottlekit and Stripekit grow up, she will try for kittens! Woohoooo!

~ An adorable queen and kit moment between Cedarstar and Stripekit, despite the fact that Cedarstar is constantly busy, she still makes time for her wee ones.

~ Finally, the time has come. We all knew from the start that Blackpatch and Oakbranch have been like two peas in a pod, and Blackpatch has worked up the courage to ask Oakbranch to be his mate. She said yes! MY OTP IS REAL.

SOOOO, thats all I have for you folks today, until next time, BYEEEE!
Test Subject
#308 Old Today at 12:43 AM
Well. Well. Welly well well. I haven't played this save file in a while. That's probably why it was so broken after I cleaned up everything (Cleaning up resulted in me deleting some essential mods, costing me one of my cats. It also resulted in Marcie's skintone and hair being deleted.)

Blizzardstrike, upon going to fish, found a cat named Toadhop, who decided to join the Clan.

Toadhop was found to have been sneaking out at night, and he brought back a she-cat named Pebblesplash, his mate. Though Blizzardstrike was wary of her at first, his precious Greenpool convicned him she was no harm, as she could feel the wavelengths of kittens. Pebblesplash has joined the Clan.

Applespots disappeared. No body has been recoved, but Orchidstar knew there was only one choice for deputy now that he was gone. Unsure of whether her closest friend was dead or not, she decided that she still would choose her brother as the new deputy.
"I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of OrchidClan is Blizzardstrike."
Icekit was very proud of her father, as was Greenpool. Silverpaw was also given to Blizzardstrike to mentor in place of Applespots

With a promise of more kittens, Whisperstream began to collect more herbs for her storage.

I could have saved Applespots, but I deleted him. RIP Applespots, never forgetti.
I would also like to mention that Toadhop was added a while ago, when I had last played. I only booted the save file back up today. I also forgot that I booted the game up and came back to absolute terror.
Allegiences
OrchidClan
Spirit - Marcie Flaxman, the Spirit of Flowers
Spirit Cat - Greenpool - Brown she cat with ginger patches and green eyes.
Leader - Orchidstar - Blue-grey she-cat with brown eyes
Deputy - Blizzardstrike - Blue-grey tom with amber eyes.
Apprentice - Silverpaw
Medicine Cat - Whisperstream - Grey she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white tail
Warriors
Toadhop - Black and white tom with one green eye and one amber eye
Apprentices
Silverpaw - Gray tabby tom with olive eyes.
Kits
Icekit - Brown she cat with ginger patches, a blue-grey mask and tail, and amber eyes.
Queens
Greenpool - Brown she cat with ginger patches and green eyes. Mother to Blizzardstrike's kit, Icekit
Pebblesplash - A tortoisshell she cat with blue eyes. Expecting Toadhop's kittens.
Page 13 of 13