Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on 19th Feb 2018 at 4:46 PM
Replies: 4985 (Who?), Viewed: 295831 times.
Page 200 of 200
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#4976 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 9:51 PM
Poor little terrier! I dread to think where the handle of the spoon is...
Field Researcher
#4977 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 11:02 PM
If you have your sim kids do the laundry, their responsibility points build up quickly and easily.
Inventor
#4978 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:13 PM
Just found out having a ghost pet, is just as good as having an alive pet, you can still walk them, train them, feed them, hug them, and ask them whats wrong, and you can't control alive or ghost pets anyway, makes me wonder why my sim whats so sad that he died in the first place.
Test Subject
#4979 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 5:57 PM
Today I learnt that you can't add Sims to a group if they don't like you (because it didn't work when my Sim's ex wouldn't get out of our house xD)
Inventor
#4980 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 5:56 PM
I Learn if, you have a Laundromat in your world, and you load the Washing Machine, but forget to switch it on, no fear, some stranger may autonomously come in and switch it on for you.

Edit: And Another, they can Watch the Laundry, Sit Down, Chat, Eat or drink, and Fart at the same time, great multi-tasking, which has been left in dark a bit lately..
Inventor
#4981 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 6:21 AM
Interesting way to carry a toddler around...

No Hands!
Inventor
#4982 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 3:03 AM
Default Great Shares Appreciated!
No Hands. (LOL @ Many posts!) I enjoyed reading them. <3 Thanks for sharing with us!

Yesterday (Not technically "playing", but rather building):

I learned that you can reduce a lot by removing things around the edges and then you can place them on a smaller lot.
I learned also, that if you build a sim and change the size of their feet.

XtS

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Inventor
#4983 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 6:19 AM
I had my first alien sim die of old age, and they don't get a regular tombstone, they get something else which to me looks nothing like a tombstone, but lol oh well..

I couldn't find an option on it to mourn either and the family showed no sympathy when their alien mother died, maybe it's because after all, "it was ONLY an Alien."

So just engraved it and released it to the Netherworld..
Scholar
#4984 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 2:34 AM
You don't have to go into CAS to download a new sim into your family. I was in live mode and paused it, clicked on the gallery, clicked on a dog I liked, selected 'add to family' and he was merged right there in live mode, paused. Just like that.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ If you think Sims 4 sims are exceptionally cartoony looking, don't blame your terrible designing skills on the game. :)
Field Researcher
#4985 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 4:58 PM
I discovered that I shouldn't zoom into the telescope structure. Talk about creepy. Sims make all these happy sounds because they're gazing at the starry heavens, but in reality they stand stock still, staring piercingly at the walls. Their mouths animate when they speak, but since nothing else moves, they look like robots.

People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life. ~Faith Resnick
Scholar
#4986 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 10:14 PM
You can get a sore back from woohooing in a low quality bed.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ If you think Sims 4 sims are exceptionally cartoony looking, don't blame your terrible designing skills on the game. :)
Page 200 of 200