Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 1:52 PM
Replies: 990 (Who?), Viewed: 85115 times.
Page 40 of 40
Mad Poster
#976 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 2:07 PM
I found the link again, and pmmed it omglo. I saved it on my computer and if anyone wants it, they can just ask me and I'll send it to them. I haven't tried it yet. I'm so close to just giving up at this point, really. But, I'll give it ago.

It also contains fixes for the two expansion packs Chris made. I won't mention them here. But, yes, the site itself has a lot of adult content, and the pages which talk about the SimPE fix are in the adult section. So, I won't post the link here. But, I'm happy to send it to anyone who asks.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Scholar
#977 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 3:14 PM
I didn't receive a PM, Smorbie. But it's okay because I used the link in SiMelissa's post to get file. Thanks.
Test Subject
#978 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 3:42 PM
I got a hold of the file, will give it a try later and report back.

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
I will occasionally post my stuff at spicyplumbobs.wordpress.com, hopefully it's good.
Test Subject
#979 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 5:16 PM
Apologies for doublepost.
I installed the file, made sure the paths were in place and it seems to work, at least as far as I tested aka, finding objects with the Object Workshop, and editing a sim's career and other attributes inside a neighborhood, so I'd say it's a success.

I will occasionally post my stuff at spicyplumbobs.wordpress.com, hopefully it's good.
Mad Poster
#980 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 12:21 AM
Ahh, there's the rub. No matter what I do I can't get the paths to stay in place.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Test Subject
#981 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 9:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
Ahh, there's the rub. No matter what I do I can't get the paths to stay in place.

If paths are the problem I found (no longer can link to you because I don't remember where) all the paths you may need. I saved them as a txt file (I can't upload the txt file per se so I had to zip it in a .7z) so you can check one by one.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: 7z Paths.7z (535 Bytes, 7 downloads) - View custom content

#983 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 4:52 AM
I found a blog full of CAS sliders. Probably it was posted before but it's nice to see them all in one spot.
http://sims-2-sliders.tumblr.com/

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Scholar
#984 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 7:38 AM
On the odd chance that someone other than me hadn't ever seen this before...Vampire Sunblock: http://modthesims.info/d/162163
Adds a magical "sunblock" effect to perfume when applied to vampires, which of course makes perfume actually worth buying (I have literally never bought a single bottle before), makes the perfume turn-on not 100% a "nope" (in fact, it could help the vampire's love interest be specifically attracted to them!), and now I actually want to go play a vampire...
Alchemist
#985 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 6:45 AM
Science room goodies! <3 Perfect for a uni or school. (I love ATS's stuff so much.)

http://sims2.aroundthesims3.com/objects/other_011.html

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools) Plus! TS2:UNI careers enabled for teens: Here at simbology
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#986 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 7:39 AM
Lab coats! http://mdpthatsme.tumblr.com/post/1...doctors-this-is I've waited for years for a good one to show up.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#987 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 7:45 AM Last edited by Sketching : 17th Oct 2017 at 10:18 AM. Reason: spoke too soon!
This pleases the scientist in me.

Edit: Urgh, no. I must resist. I promised myself that I'm not going beyond 6GB for each folder anymore.

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry reptiles. I don't enjoy that last one.

Stories and stories about mermaids, kings and sunken treasure, magic worlds where the impossible becomes the everyday!
Scholar
DELETED POST
17th Oct 2017 at 4:20 PM
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic. Reason: this is ts2
Mad Poster
#988 Old Yesterday at 3:15 PM
Beautiful decorative peacocks by Mila.

(But the forum is in Russian and I think that you have to register to download....)
Scholar
#989 Old Yesterday at 4:13 PM
(The article I linked that was deleted was about the origin of the "Legacy Challenge" ... in TS2. They just used TS4 screenshots.)

...it seemed to be a game about watching other people sitting around the house, on a computer. It just seemed so lame. - Rod Humble on his first impression of "The Sims".
Mad Poster
#990 Old Yesterday at 6:52 PM
Those peacocks are available for download without registration. Gotta jump through a couple of hoops but I nabbed them. A bit big, though-11.7 mb!

Just push the 'download' button and you'll be taken to the separate page where they're available. If you have NoScript, you have to disable it for the download to begin.

Unzipped they're 24 mgb-but using the Compressorizer brought them down to 14...

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Mad Poster
#991 Old Yesterday at 7:25 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : Yesterday at 11:22 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranH
Those peacocks are available for download without registration. Gotta jump through a couple of hoops but I nabbed them. A bit big, though-11.7 mb!

Just push the 'download' button and you'll be taken to the separate page where they're available. If you have NoScript, you have to disable it for the download to begin.

Unzipped they're 24 mgb-but using the Compressorizer brought them down to 14...

Ah, that's good! Perhaps it's other stuff on there that I couldn't download, then? I downloaded the peacocks a few days ago, but when I tried to download some other stuff today I had to post a comment somewhere before the download buttons became visible. But I guess that some stuff is visible without registering/commenting.

Big files but they are lovely! I will only use a few of them, I think, and only if I ever get round to making my "Kew Gardens" inspired lots......
Page 40 of 40